Guest viewing is limited

Hey hey Just Stopping In

steve969696

TAG Member
Reaction score
Wow it’s been a couple years guys. Damn Covid. No Japan for me. But I’ve been killing it in the US with Seeking. (Some pre-Covid).

Here’s a quick update. Feel free to HMU on anything that strikes ur fancy and u want more details or if u want tips for the US SB scene.

First some of u may recall Thifany. The Brasileira I flew to London. Really my first SB experience. Got some great advice here and believe I wrote up that adventure. Alas she’s married now and I did shed a tear.

I also had a great then horrific experience with an SB from Buenos Aires. We had an amazing extended weekend together including my first visit to the swingers club. I was smitten with her and let my feelings rule. I flew her to London and she dropped me like a hot potato and fucked a bunch of other guys instead. I was out about $3000 on the deal. Very heartbreaking but learned my lesson.

Otherwise it has been spectacular. I’ve had 28 different girls for anything from 1 night to 8 months. In 10 different cities. Early on I had a few fails (meet and no sex) but those have become rare as I’ve figured out the formula for finding matches that stick (for me). Oh and I also got to use some mad skills learned in the Nanpa forum to take a girl from saying “I can’t have sex with a guy I just met” to fucking 20 minutes later. LOL.

Currently have two local SBs (ppm) and one in a city I travel to frequently. And a couple more who I am friendly with and can hook up any time I’m in town.

Anyhow the point of the above is not to brag vomit (ok a little!) but to say I have come a long ways from the advice u guys shared here in 2018 (thank u!) and would love to give back any way I can. (I contribute a lot on another international forum). Just let me know if u have any questions.