Hey TAG, I'm a new guy with a weird situation.

yogurt

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey TAG.

Firstly, I'm Japanese American. USA born and raised. Mid 20s.
I speak fluent Japanese but my writing and reading is meh.
I am currently in Tokyo. This is my first long stay in Japan.
I've had Asian American girlfriends & partners, but never anything Japanese.
And so I'm interested in trying out the soapland/adult scene of Japan.
Honestly I'm just curious to taste my own kind.

I understand this community is for foreigners, but I'm in a weird spot where looking up such information in Japanese is difficult for me. Japanese website design is horrid and uninviting. My kanji ability is elementary and everything is hard to read. I rarely ever navigate the Japanese internet.

And so, it's weird to ask, but I want to get some recommendations for someone like me. Like a foreigner recommending a good for-Japanese soapland to a Japanese person....or if there are other better avenues for me.

Thanks much.

I understand this community is for foreigners

TAG is an English site but not only for foreigners. There are people here already with your kind of background as well as at least few Japan born Japanese.

There is a big thread on soaplands, take a look. You might not see it immediately after joining but hold on for a while and you get to read all the good stuff too.

Weird situations draw in the TAG crowd in droves. This I'd have to say, is rather tame.

Here's the soapland resource thread for your convenience. There's a lot of reading but a lot of good information. And... Just because a shop services foreigners, doesn't mean it's not good for local Japanese either. They visit too.

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/the-yoshiwara-soapland-resource-thread.10381/

I personally do not play at Soaplands so I can't give you solid advice. But if you want to do as the Japanese do, there are many forms of P4P you can engage in that aren't available in the US (I'm an American so I know what's around at home...). Pink salons, delivery health, peep shows w/ blowjobs... the list goes on.

Good luck

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I understand this community is for foreigners
[...]
Like a foreigner recommending a good for-Japanese soapland to a Japanese person....

Who said it was for foreigners?

Also, why do nationalities matter when giving advice? You should think about experience rather than nationality.

Enough lecturing now, welcome to TAG and enjoy!

I would read the soapland resource thread if i were you. Just look at some of the website links and look at the pictures, no need to read every kanji. Choose a place that seems to be interesting for you, and look if its reviewed here (many of the foreigner friendly places are. If you want Japanese only, its gonna be hard to find english information)

I believe @Jaaz is in a similar situation and has tried many places that are not foreigner friendly. You can get into a lot more places if you look and speak Japanese but some places (mainly not soapland but health) will make you read the written rules and turn you away if you dont understand it.

Also, why do nationalities matter when giving advice?

Sometimes it does matter at the entrance. Though mostly what matters is if you look local; then your choices are much better.

Sometimes it does matter at the entrance. Though mostly what matters is if you look local; then your choices are much better.

I meant something else. They way he wrote it, it appears to me that he thinks it's strange when a Japanese takes advice from a non-Japanese.

some places (mainly not soapland but health) will make you read the written rules and turn you away if you dont understand it.
Really? Never happened to me during all these years. And I don't read kanji. Maybe I haven't tried the really challenging places yet.

Thanks all for the replies. And it was wrong of me to assume that my scenario is at all unique. I'll take my time to check out that soapland mega thread.

Is anyone knowledgable on the hook up culture in Tokyo? Like a Japanese Tinder of sort that actually works? I'm fine financially, but if I could it'd be great if I can just find a sefure. I just don't know which paths to take to get there.

Oh boy, I can totally relate!! Japanese but born and raised in Canada, I'm terrible at reading and writing but relatively ok with conversations. I wouldn't go as far as to say "fluent", but it's good enough to get by when I travel alone.

If you look Japanese and are indeed fluent in it, I can't really see you having any issues entering any establishment. Not understanding terminologies and such might be an issue, but you could easily claim ignorance due to lack of experience (which would be true).

But as others have already mentioned, you just got to do your research. Look at all the recommended Soaplands that might suit your interests or budget/location and narrow it down from there. Yes, that will also mean having to look at poorly designed websites (honestly, I haven't run into THAT many when looking at respectable establishments) and having to use Google Translate like a fool, but sometimes that's what it takes to find what you're looking for. I must point out that I've never been to a Soapland myself, but I've been through the process of doing some research on it in case I got a chance to visit one.

Is anyone knowledgable on the hook up culture in Tokyo? Like a Japanese Tinder of sort that actually works? I'm fine financially, but if I could it'd be great if I can just find a sefure. I just don't know which paths to take to get there.
Well, if your Japanese speaking ability is much better than your reading/writing, i wouldn't use internet to find Japanese sex friends if i were you. They would likely be more comfortable with a Japanese guy who can write Japanese than a Japanese looking guy who cant.
You could use tinder to find some international girls who cant speak Japanese at all and who have trouble finding J guys that speak English here maybe.
But if you want a Japanese girl i would try real life pick up if i were you.

Reactions: Wwanderer
I must point out that I've never been to a Soapland myself, but I've been through the process of doing some research on it in case I got a chance to visit one.

Hey thanks for the reply.
If you don't use Soaplands, what do you do for Full service? Deriherus?

Most deriherus that are known to the TAGsters do not provide FS. It is unlawful for them to do so. Soaplands on the other hand have a loophole that permits them to provide that.

Having said that, there are instances of TAG members getting FS with deriheru girls (rare). Conversely, some agencies do have what is known as "AF" (anal fuck). If you're not too big (dick size), select girls may offer this service for an upcharge and it's legal.

Reactions: yogurt
Also, why do nationalities matter when giving advice?

Many venues have restrictions based on race or ethnicity.

Some will allow East Asian foreigners, but no others.

Some will allow allow Caucasians, but reject ethnic African and Indians.

Some will allow Koreans and reject Chinese.

Racial and ethnic discrimination isn't illegal here, though you can make a civil case. But do you really want to be the guy in the papers suing the local pink salon?

Many venues have restrictions based on race or ethnicity.

Some will allow East Asian foreigners, but no others.

Some will allow allow Caucasians, but reject ethnic African and Indians.

Some will allow Koreans and reject Chinese.

Racial and ethnic discrimination isn't illegal here, though you can make a civil case. But do you really want to be the guy in the papers suing the local pink salon?

That was not my point, like I stated before:

I meant something else. They way he wrote it, it appears to me that he thinks it's strange when a Japanese takes advice from a non-Japanese.

It's not such a weird situation. If you speak Japanese fluently you shouldn't have a problem getting in most places. The only problem might be that some shops might ask you to fill out a questionnaire before or after the service. Before one is to get your preferences on service. After one is to rate the service.

FS is available most places if you're lucky. Soapland is a guarantee, but it can be found in deriheru, health, or massage. It just depends on the girl. Sometimes there is an upcharge and sometimes not. Really hit and miss with other shops.

I'm Japanese American also and have been able to get into places with "Japanese only" signs. A lot of guys that go to these places look nervous so don't worry about it and have some fun.

FS is available most places if you're lucky. Soapland is a guarantee, but it can be found in deriheru, health, or massage. It just depends on the girl. Sometimes there is an upcharge and sometimes not. Really hit and miss with other shops.

I'm Japanese American also and have been able to get into places with "Japanese only" signs. A lot of guys that go to these places look nervous so don't worry about it and have some fun.

Hey thanks for the reply. Can you recommend me a shop or an area? I am currently reading through the gigantic soapland thread and it's overwhelming. Just want your opinion/suggestions as someone in the same position.

I'm usually in Ikebukuro or Shinjuku. I don't do soapland much so can't help out there. There is a health in Ikebukuro called Jenny that you should be able to get into. No questionnaires to deal with. The rooms are small and shower is separate. Service varies a little by girl, but for the most part anything but FS. I don't know any of the girls on the roster today.

https://smart.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/jenny/?lo=1

There is also a building across the street that has some Chinese massage joints. I've been to charlotte a few times. Girls change a lot. Just a massage and HE. Other services depends on the girl. The table shower is pretty good.

Ikebukuro seems to be good for hotel health also.

I've looked for any kind of service only a handful of times while in Japan: 1 through Backpages, 1 through Twitter, 1 Pink Salon experience, and 1 through an actual agency (Tokyo Shemale Club)....wow, didn't even notice how I've been trying out different types of venues/situations.

believe @Jaaz is in a similar situation and has tried many places that are not foreigner friendly.

Ooh... First time I've been summoned. Thanks @User#8628 !

Can you recommend me a shop or an area? I am currently reading through the gigantic soapland thread and it's overwhelming. Just want your opinion/suggestions as someone in the same position.

I think the first questions that needs to be asked here are, what are you looking for and what is your preference when it comes to women? Knowing that will make recommendations easier.

In my personal opinion and as a Japanese American, I would advise against getting a mature provider who speaks English from the foreign friendly services like Asian Mystique or Nasty Dolls. It's like getting it on with an older family friend or aunt from it states. Maybe it's just me, but it was a total turn off.... You have the language and the look, use it!

I wrote a pretty lengthy PM to another Japanese American on here. I'll dig it up this weekend and start a thread with it.

I would recommend Kirari / Deai cafe first if you're going that route, since you can at least see the girl. Although, there's no guarantee you won't get someone who just lays there and doesn't really get into it though.

Nice post! Didnt read it all the way through yet but it's pretty interesting.
Thanks!

Also if/when you eventually read through the thread, BIPSY does make an observation (and I'm under this impression as well) that the girls you connect with over Twitter are probably girls who usually hang out at Deai Cafe. Somewhat fine as me as they can still fall under the "amateur" category which I was looking for, but it's not a guarantee.