Hey! Tash Cameron From Australia

Awesome! I've been in the goldy the last 10 years until recently moving to Tokyo!

Hope your not missing the beautiful beaches too much ;) Tokyo is my favourite city! I trust you are enjoying it?

hey :) I have joined this site to plan a tour of Tokyo in July. Any advice would be much my appreciated.

Tash xx

My advice would be to postpone till at least September, unless you are pretty sure that you spend all day in air conditioned hotel rooms (or plan to go to the mountains / hokkaido).

The ladies may know more about that, but I think business is slow here in summer as well.

U
My advice would be to postpone till at least September, unless you are pretty sure that you spend all day in air conditioned hotel rooms (or plan to go to the mountains / hokkaido).

The ladies may know more about that, but I think business is slow here in summer as well.

RandomTokyoGuy gives you excellent advice! July and August in much of Japan is a huge outdoor sauna.

Perhaps a slightly uncouth phrase could be useful here?
"When the temperature starts dropping, the trousers start dropping also."

Reactions: Colonel Angus
thanks to everyone for there help in making Tokyo a fun, memorable and definitely pleasurable time for me! A lot of laughs, fun new experiences, a few too many drinks

I would be most delighted to travel to Tokyo for any extended bookings in the future :)

Until next time!

Tash Cameron xx

Reactions: AliceInWonderland