Heyo

GreyHair

TAG Member
Reaction score
I was lurking for a while here and I finally decided to register. second time being in Japan for 2-3 months and I'm mostly being in Kyoto, but the forum seems useful regardless.

I was planning on asking some advice in the NAMPA section but it seems like I need a few posts before being able to post there. : ^

Reactions: TAG Manager
If you've got a JR Rail Pass you could always take a quick trip into Tokyo for a weekend. There are some reviews of places in Osaka here, so you may want to check for the Osaka tags

If you've got a JR Rail Pass you could always take a quick trip into Tokyo for a weekend. There are some reviews of places in Osaka here, so you may want to check for the Osaka tags
yeah I'm planning on going to Osaka for sure, possibly even next week and try one of the night clubs there.

I'd love to visit Tokyo (again) but going there, even for just a weekend, seems to be a bit expensive? Just paying for the train and the hotel I mean. correct me if I'm wrong though. (and no, I don't have a JR Rail Pass as I mostly use the bicycle around here)
I'm trying to remain on the cheap side for this last month of me being in Japan.

yeah I'm planning on going to Osaka for sure, possibly even next week and try one of the night clubs there.

I'd love to visit Tokyo (again) but going there, even for just a weekend, seems to be a bit expensive? Just paying for the train and the hotel I mean. correct me if I'm wrong though. (and no, I don't have a JR Rail Pass as I mostly use the bicycle around here)
I'm trying to remain on the cheap side for this last month of me being in Japan.

Well you can stay in Tokyo for ¥3000 a night at youth hostel/guest house. If you do p4p you can stay the night at a love hotel for around ¥6000 for the cheaper love hotels, simply let the girl leave after her time is up and you continue to stay the rest of the evening. You could take a night bus to go from Kyoto to Tokyo and back instead of a train which would be significantly less expensive

https://willerexpress.com/st/3/en/p...php?off=1&hkn=30&kns=15&oR=2301001&fR=1301001

Depending on the day you're talking ¥8,000 to ¥10,000