Hi All

TokyoTom78

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm a long time lurker and first time poster. I've been in Tokyo a while and hopefully can add to some of the good insights I see here. Basically, for me it's time to make some of my fantasies reality, e.g. An MMF threesome and group sex. I hope I can find some likeminded people here and contribute to this great site.

Hi everyone,

I'm a long time lurker and first time poster. I've been in Tokyo a while and hopefully can add to some of the good insights I see here. Basically, for me it's time to make some of my fantasies reality, e.g. An MMF threesome and group sex. I hope I can find some likeminded people here and contribute to this great site.

Just quietly, a MMF or MFM is high on my Bucket List...
I am eternally hopeful that one day the perfect opportunity will come along. :)

Just quietly, a MMF or MFM is high on my Bucket List...

OK, now you are confusing this non-native speaker again; is there a difference between MMF and MFM? I have been in the idea that there are only four different combinations of threesomes which I have covered exactly half this far. But if there is more variety I need to start exploring more :D.

Reactions: patty diaz
OK, now you are confusing this non-native speaker again; is there a difference between MMF and MFM? I have been in the idea that there are only four different combinations of threesomes which I have covered exactly half this far. But if there is more variety I need to start exploring more :D.

My understanding is that the order of letters is important...
MMF- males are happy to be involved with each other.
MFM- males want to centre all of their attention on the female and are not really interested in too much interaction with each other.

Thanks for the interest everyone, I had no idea about the correct acronym, if Mischa is correct I'm definitely looking for MFM with all the attention on the woman, wish I could edit that original post. Any thanks for the comments and hope it happens soon.

My understanding is that the order of letters is important...
MMF- males are happy to be involved with each other.
MFM- males want to centre all of their attention on the female and are not really interested in too much interaction with each other.
didn't know there was a difference but I sadly imagined it was that when you mentioned both versions :facepalm:

Reactions: Jennifer Maddingly
I've done MFM before! MMF would be fun to try!
I did MFM once when I was a university student. but it was not a very good memory, it was with a roommate and a girl (a classmate) missed her last train and decided to crash at our place. we had only two single beds with which we made a big bed for the 3 of us. nothing special was supposed to happen, we were watching a movie and things went out of control when she started playing with us and there was a nasty rivalry between us. later I had to move out when he started dating her seriously.

News to me. Then there should be a difference between FFM and FMF also? Interesting. And FMF being what DH shops usually offer. Have to be more careful with my spelling in the future

Last night I messaged several of my Australian clients and they all confirmed that there is a difference between MMF, MFM, FFM and FMF.

Possibly it's only an Aussie thing?

I did MFM once when I was a university student. but it was not a very good memory, it was with a roommate and a girl (a classmate) missed her last train and decided to crash at our place. we had only two single beds with which we made a big bed for the 3 of us. nothing special was supposed to happen, we were watching a movie and things went out of control when she started playing with us and there was a nasty rivalry between us. later I had to move out when he started dating her seriously.
Oh snap!

If it's not Helen if Troy...it's another girl causing world disturbance

Last night I messaged several of my Australian clients and they all confirmed that there is a difference between MMF, MFM, FFM and FMF.
We are in the planning stage of a 4P - 3 guys and a sexy JP lady (provider). I have been calling it MMMF. But now I'm insecure. Should that be MMFM or MFMM? Or something entirely different?

Very interesting post. Never thought about it but makes total sense. Helps the couple define the lucky extra man's role. Switch then depends on how the trio plays out after the first kiss, mouth roaming to warm places and who is alpha for round one. Love it!