Hi everybody

statrosa

TAG Member
Reaction score
I'm in my late thirties (Man), and have studied Japanese near Osaka and have worked & lived in Tokyo for a few years. I had also lived in Yokohama. My Japanese is casual conversation level.

Currently still working for a Japanese company but then in Europe.

I have been browsing this website for some time now and this is my first post.

I had a friends with benefits relationship with a girl from Nagasaki during my studies.
But mostly picked up girls from the street or one night stands with girls from the Tokyo office (which I would advise everybody to avoid). I loved picking girls up from the street, but of course you never know the std situation, so also do this less now (but still sometimes when I see the girl next door type or a wicked Gal type).

I have never been to Soaplands, Pink Salons, etc. But have always been curious.
In Osaka there was this big red light district which I have visited, but these were kind of Brothels.
oh yeah I also visited Karaoke Bars with girls in Osaka, but the costs there can be quite high.
The best thing in these cases is to go with a few guys and arrange a fixed price.
However I have been to 21 Seiki many times, with Japanese colleagues back in the day.

I go to Japan for work twice year and will also be there next week.
I will then visit Hinomaru and Jan Jan (thank to your guides and reviews) for the first time.

よろしくお願いします。

Just woke up in the middle of the night and realised, she was not from Nagasaki but Niigata.

Talking about things that can wake you up :rolleyes: