Hi Guys, New here

Yamcha

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi guys and gals, I am new here, ever since this Corona virus pandemic happened, i keep thinking to myself that I might as well travel other countries and enjoy myself. will be asking for advice on what to do abroad.

A little bit about myself, I am Tajik Jew (dad so if we are going for rules, that doesnt make me jewish, lol) mix with Filipino (mom), never met anyone with same mix as me, lol except my brothers. But, i wish to ask, would it be hard to travel to Japan with either an Iranian, Filipino or tajik passport? thanks guys.

Will it be hard to come to Japan now? Depends how many human traffickers you know.

Getting legally to Japan is pretty much impossible now.

Reactions: Simonka and Sudsy
after this pandemic is finish, you think it be easier to get a visa? thanks for reply mr mike

after this pandemic is finish, you think it be easier to get a visa? thanks for reply mr mike
I would expect that medical screening will become a requirement.

Reactions: just4fun and MikeH
When the pandemic is over, it should be possible. When that will happen is hard to say. I would just save your money and revisit the issue in a couple months.

Did you spend any time on researching the visa requirements yourself? My guess would be that a Filipino passport is the most useful as I think all ASEAN countries have a two weeks visa exemption (which is currently suspended), but depending on how long you want to stay there might be other requirements. Just visiting the homepage of the respective Japanese embassy and you should find information on options and requirements for each country.

Reactions: Yamcha
Hi guys and gals, I am new here, ever since this Corona virus pandemic happened, i keep thinking to myself that I might as well travel other countries and enjoy myself. will be asking for advice on what to do abroad.

A little bit about myself, I am Tajik Jew (dad so if we are going for rules, that doesnt make me jewish, lol) mix with Filipino (mom), never met anyone with same mix as me, lol except my brothers. But, i wish to ask, would it be hard to travel to Japan with either an Iranian, Filipino or tajik passport? thanks guys.

welcome !
Just curious but ... how many Tajik Jews are there? And where do they come from ?

welcome !
Just curious but ... how many Tajik Jews are there? And where do they come from ?

GIYF - estimated around 50 people.

in Tajikistan? may be less than 50. used to be more, in the Persian world, most of us are now in either iran or israel.

Reactions: Pk24
Did you spend any time on researching the visa requirements yourself? My guess would be that a Filipino passport is the most useful as I think all ASEAN countries have a two weeks visa exemption (which is currently suspended), but depending on how long you want to stay there might be other requirements. Just visiting the homepage of the respective Japanese embassy and you should find information on options and requirements for each country.

that sounds good, thanks randmon.

welcome !

In Tajikistan, there are a few who still stayed, mostly in Dushanbe. It means Monday, its the capital.

Reactions: Pk24
I’m new here as well. Will be glad when this pandemic is over.