Hi There Everybody!

Silent Hands

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello all,
My Pseudo-name is Silent Hands and I currently reside on the west coast of the US. I am married and my wife is amazing in the fact she let me (with her there), have Thai girls back to our hotel room for fun and pleasure (BJ only no sex), whilst on a trip to Thailand some years back. We are heading to Tokyo and then exploring Japan sometime early next year. I am keen to visit the red light district and will be visiting these forums for idea's and suggestions!

Happy to be part of the community!

Reactions: meyrin
Hello all,
My Pseudo-name is Silent Hands and I currently reside on the west coast of the US. I am married and my wife is amazing in the fact she let me (with her there), have Thai girls back to our hotel room for fun and pleasure (BJ only no sex), whilst on a trip to Thailand some years back. We are heading to Tokyo and then exploring Japan sometime early next year. I am keen to visit the red light district and will be visiting these forums for idea's and suggestions!

Happy to be part of the community!

Welcome! I'm sure you'll find some useful information that will enhance your trip! ;)