Hi

Ramon

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi, I stumbled upon this forum a few days ago and I was pleasantly surprised by the liveliness of this place :)

I'm a 26 years old male from Europe. I've been to Tokyo once, 2.5 years ago and loved it! Japanese culture has always fascinated me (and the women as well!), so I'm planning a holiday to Japan in spring next year (timing it with the cherry blossoms :)).

I will probably be mostly reading here, soaking up that valuable information so I know where to go to have some fun :) But hope to contribute to some topics as well sometimes, since I like to write.

That's it for now, have a good day!

Welcome! You will find local residents and travellers of all sorts here and the community is for the most part pretty vibrant and energetic. I'm relatively new myself and have found the waters to be quite warm!

I'm going to end my trend of welcoming people with children's book titles with this: Tokyo is an amazingly wonderful place "Oh, the Places you'll go" by Dr. Seuss, seems an appropriate anecdote. (And the people you'll meet along the way! :astronaut::blackalien::troll::penguin::smuggrin:)

Welcome and thanks for joining!

Of course, soak up any information you like but we will always be looking for some contributions! (especially if you like to write ;) )

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Definitely will be looking to contribute some here and there :)

Will be booking my tickets soon, even just imagining the trip makes me excited already :) This is for me the big reason why I spend my money on experiences rather than things. I get to have fun beforehand, during my trip, and unforgettable memories afterwards which will stay with me forever!