Hi

babou

Babou IRL
Reaction score
Hi. I'm a thirsty old bastard with yellow fever stuck in a young woman's body. I have had this condition for as long as I can remember. I'm a monger because I've emotionally neglected every single woman that I've had a "serious" relationship with. The repercussions of it were too severe for me to deal with (angry phone calls, vaguebooking, etc). Now I want to see what the sex worker scene in Japan is all about. It looks pretty good in comparison to what we get here in Washington.

I will be visiting Japan for the first time in late November. I intend to do more than just scouting out asian poon, but that is a decent part of it. I look forward to chatting with everyone on here.

P.S. Thanks to the creators of TAG for this site

Hi. I'm a thirsty old bastard with yellow fever stuck in a young woman's body. I have had this condition for as long as I can remember. I'm a monger because I've emotionally neglected every single woman that I've had a "serious" relationship with. The repercussions of it were too severe for me to deal with (angry phone calls, vaguebooking, etc). Now I want to see what the sex worker scene in Japan is all about. It looks pretty good in comparison to what we get here in Washington.

I will be visiting Japan for the first time in late November. I intend to do more than just scouting out asian poon, but that is a decent part of it. I look forward to chatting with everyone on here.

P.S. Thanks to the creators of TAG for this site

Hello, that's an interesting self-intro!
We should hang out together , I'm a 40-something lesbian bitch stuck in a male body ! :D

Reactions: e-smile and Karbon
Hello, that's an interesting self-intro!
We should hang out together , I'm a 40-something lesbian bitch stuck in a male body ! :D
Sounds like we have something in common! :LOL:

WzLL1PB.jpg