1. Welcome to the Tokyo Adult Guide!

Please feel free to browse around to see what we have to offer. For some areas of TAG, you will need to be a member which is free and only requires a valid email address. Or, you may login through your Google or Twitter accounts.

To get started, click here: Join TAG Now!
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestion Hiding Photos

Discussion in 'Website Suggestions & Feedback' started by KansaiBboy, Feb 5, 2017.

1. KansaiBboy

KansaiBboy Main Man

Hello,

I'm always thankful for Rider00's posts, as they always bring high quality information to the forum, but recently he's adding illustrations to the posts.

I don't think this is bad per se, however I can imagine that if people are looking at this site on mobile, or in public spaces, it could surprise them.

Is there a way to hide photos in posts, so people can open then if they want?

2. TAG Manager

TAG Management

Thanks for your feedback with your concern.

If you don't mind, I'll put a pin in this until I finish current tasks with the new site.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. TAG Manager

TAG Management

Just a short update. This is actually a lot easier than I originally had thought.

I'm going to finish extending the user preferences module which will include these options. However, it will have to be applied just prior to our site move which is coming up soon.

Attached is a screenshot of what the options will be once the extension is complete and tests are done.

tag_nsfw.JPG

Thank you for your patience.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Quietlife, impish, KansaiBboy and 4 others like this.