High end soaplands - comparison: Shinjuku vs Yoshiwara

Seeking3P

TAG Member
Reaction score
Planning my first high end soapland experience.

After having read probably every single review, I have a question. Also looking for opinions from folks who have tried multiple establishments, but haven't necessarily posted a review.

In Shinjuku the obvious spots are Don Juan and Barubola. From my research, the top 2 spots in Yoshiwara appear to be Hisyo and Last Scene, in terms of bang for your buck & provider's attractiveness (although I'm open to other strong recommendations). I have to say the quality of the play room is a factor for me, and apparently Last Scene has the most spacious, nicest rooms.

Compared to the Shinjuku shops, Yoshiwara spots of similar quality seem to have a bit better pricing.

My question is: if one doesn't mind making the trip to Yoshiwara, is there a point in going with Don Juan / Barubola, other than convenience?

Thank y'all in advance.

P.S. Not necessarily looking for 3P in this case, although I might consider it at Hisyo.

My question is: if one doesn't mind making the trip to Yoshiwara, is there a point in going with Don Juan / Barubola, other than convenience?
I haven’t been to those soaps so I can’t help you there, but you make it seem like Yoshiwara is far away. Are you going to be extremely tight on scheduling and only staying around Shinjuku? Because from Ueno (on the other side of the yamanote loop), it’s just a 3 minute subway ride to Minowa station and then a 10 minute walk down to the soapland area.

Reactions: DireWolf98
if one doesn't mind making the trip to Yoshiwara, is there a point in going with Don Juan / Barubola, other than convenience?

Unless there's a particular girl on at one of the shops that you have a strong desire to meet, nope.

Reactions: DireWolf98
Planning my first high end soapland experience.

After having read probably every single review, I have a question. Also looking for opinions from folks who have tried multiple establishments, but haven't necessarily posted a review.

In Shinjuku the obvious spots are Don Juan and Barubola. From my research, the top 2 spots in Yoshiwara appear to be Hisyo and Last Scene, in terms of bang for your buck & provider's attractiveness (although I'm open to other strong recommendations). I have to say the quality of the play room is a factor for me, and apparently Last Scene has the most spacious, nicest rooms.

Compared to the Shinjuku shops, Yoshiwara spots of similar quality seem to have a bit better pricing.

Thank y'all in advance.

P.S. Not necessarily looking for 3P in this case, although I might consider it at Hisyo.

My opinion is select the girls that you like from each one and ask yourself:

1. Does she accept foreigner? (Yes, go to next question. No, skip that shop).
2. Is she worth the cost? (Self explanatory).
3. Are they scheduled to work when you go? (Check their schedule or book in advance).

Screw the distance. People travel thousands of miles to make love to women. Distance should not be an issue, especially when a train can take you anywhere. Not everyone has the same taste in women so asking someone else may end up a disappointment for you. Just choose what YOU like and it will probably satisfy what you wanted. If not, go to another place and do it again. I'm never 100% satisfied after P4P, but in the end, I still got my release in some way.

Thank you all. I must not have been very clear, I don't mind going to Yoshiwara at all – I was just curious if there was a special reason folks visit the Shinjuku shops, other than convenience. Wanted to see whether I'm missing something.

Barubola doesn't post pictures of their roster, and Hisyo & Last Scene's appear more attractive than Don Juan's, at a better price.

Unless there's a particular girl on at one of the shops that you have a strong desire to meet, nope.
From what I can tell, more often than not, folks rarely end up seeing the particular girl they originally set out for – unless they make multiple attempts, or book in advance and plan around it, and I'm not that invested in this while on vacation.

I figure, at a high end shop, even if I walk in and see the cards that are available, I imagine I'll probably do okay... what do you think of this approach? Or should I still go into each shop with a ranked choice top-5 list?

FWIW my Japanese level is basic.

From what I can tell, more often than not, folks rarely end up seeing the particular girl they originally set out for – unless they make multiple attempts, or book in advance and plan around it, and I'm not that invested in this while on vacation.

I figure, at a high end shop, even if I walk in and see the cards that are available, I imagine I'll probably do okay... what do you think of this approach? Or should I still go into each shop with a ranked choice top-5 list?

FWIW my Japanese level is basic.
No reason to not have a list of your top choices. Just be prepared to have to toss out that list if none of those women are available at the time you visit.

Or should I still go into each shop with a ranked choice top-5 list?
No reason to not have a list of your top choices. Just be prepared to have to toss out that list if none of those women are available at the time you visit.
And due to the potentially disappointing differences between photoshopped shop pics and reality, don’t get your hopes too high based solely on what you see in the shop pics. Diary pics, unless very filtered, are usually closer to reality than the shop pics are.