Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
29,140 for 90 minutes

Type/Location:
Delivery Health; Love Hotel

Language Notes:
We only spoke in Japanese but I don't think English would be a problem

Details of the Encounter:
Hiroka is several years older than her stated 35, but does look a lot like her pictures. That said, she is attractive and very pleasant. Very nice body but a biton the petite side (154 cm).

But, man-oh-man, does she love her work.

She arrived at the hotel right on time. Within 30 seconds she started a pre-shower BBBJ. World class skills in this area. She then went on to lick my toes, knees,balls, etc... Then into the shower where all fingering destinations were on the menu as well as more BBBJ.

After drying off - right into bed with more BBBJ. I can usually take my time but she was so good that I was ready to pop. I asked her if door number 1 was open for business and she said no, that I was too big. This isn't a boast; she was very tiny downstairs. I got the feeling that she was good to go if the wiener were the rightsize.

I'm used to the customary 99% hit rate in shops like this (Please don't be uptight; the Japanese chat rooms aren't the least bit shy about divulging this.) but she was so good in the BJ Dept. that I happily popped in her throat. I was happy to call it a day but she insisted on Round 2 - and who am I to decline? Much like Round 1, she had no problem getting me across the finish line. She then started making noise about Round 3, but I demurred.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Nice woman and she definitely enjoys her work

Last edited by a moderator:
Great review, thanks Jukester!
I am planning to visit MD but I don't speak Japanese at all.. I know that it's not a problem to choose on the menu (they got an english version) once at MD but how can I inform the tenko about my room number when in the LH? Any help would be appreciated..
Thanks y'all

Great review, thanks Jukester!
I am planning to visit MD but I don't speak Japanese at all.. I know that it's not a problem to choose on the menu (they got an english version) once at MD but how can I inform the tenko about my room number when in the LH? Any help would be appreciated..
Thanks y'all

3 options;
1) call and tell them. Can be a bit daunting if you zero Japanese.

2) Email them the room/hotel. In my case I sent a photo of the key which included both the hotel name and room number.
reserve@maruhi-densetsu.com

3) goto their office listed on the website. Once you interact with them, you realise that they are helpful and will have no problem calling. They might be able to recommend a hotel for you.

I personally prefer option (2)+(1). I email them the hotel name and key, then call them 3mins later. Usually say something like “Konichiwa, Asstronaut desu”
They will then reply with “Ah, Asstronaut-san, email arigato.” Confirm Hotel name, room number and say wait 5-10mins.

I hope this helps.

thank you very much Asstronaut for your detailed reply!
I will probably go for option 3 (with the help of google translate if needed :) )