Hiiiiii Nyaaa

Niki Victoria

Trans pervert from Australia
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I'm from Australia!
This is my second time in Tokyo, but this time I'm hoping to get more out of it!
I'm really interested in going to a newhalf club!
I'm trans by the way (but I'm jealous of how pretty the Japanese girls are ~.~ hehee)
Niki~~

Hi everyone!
I'm from Australia!
This is my second time in Tokyo, but this time I'm hoping to get more out of it!
I'm really interested in going to a newhalf club!
I'm trans by the way (but I'm jealous of how pretty the Japanese girls are ~.~ hehee)
Niki~~

Welcome to TAG!

Hope you have a good time in Japan!
Personally, I don't know of any strictly newhalf clubs in the sense that I think you are asking.
There are places where girls hang out, but mostly in Shinjuku 2 Chome -- there's a Girls Bar there that strictly caters to CD/TG ladies.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
OP, will you be in Tokyo on Saturday 30th?

On that day will be the 2nd edition of Diffusion Party, a MtF crossdressing party. It's 3500y for men, 3000 for crossdressers and women, and if you show the front staff that you retweeted the info you'll get a 500y ticket to use inside for drink or whatever.
DFvol2A4-992-1303-768x1008.jpg
There are a lot of animations like poledance, wrestling, a karaoke room, a jacuzzi room with a foam canon... It's a nice way to have fun even if you can't really speak japanese, because you can have a blast just dancing with people and watching shows.
Just note that most attendees will be crossdressers, and not "real" NH.

On that day will be the 2nd edition of Diffusion Party, a MtF crossdressing party. It's 3500y for men, 3000 for crossdressers and women, and if you show the front staff that you retweeted the info you'll get a 500y ticket to use inside for drink or whatever.
View attachment 1394
There are a lot of animations like poledance, wrestling, a karaoke room, a jacuzzi room with a foam canon... It's a nice way to have fun even if you can't really speak japanese, because you can have a blast just dancing with people and watching shows.

Great info @vck_js - Thanks so much! :)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland

View attachment 1394
Not gay or trans but I think I might go to this

Hey newbie hit me up :)
2 Aussies on the town might be better then 1

Not gay or trans but I think I might go to this

Nobody is going to care of you're gay or straight.
Or trans/non-trans for that matter...
Just don't be gawking at people living lifestyles you don't understand. ;)

@TAG Manager you're welcome! Recently i got myself a crossdresser sexfriend so he keeps me up-to-date :LOL:
Actually i went to a nice 女装 event last week to see him perform, and considered announcing the event somewhere but ultimately didnt as i thought it's not the kind of stuff that most people here are into (^.^;

@TAG Manager you're welcome! Recently i got myself a crossdresser sexfriend so he keeps me up-to-date :LOL:
Actually i went to a nice 女装 event last week to see him perform, and considered announcing the event somewhere but ultimately didnt as i thought it's not the kind of stuff that most people here are into (^.^;

Well, if anything, I'm interested to know... :)
Seriously, though, we have a lot of lurkers that are too shy to post or ask these kind of questions.
We have lot of mainstream folks, but there is a good percentage of people into things that aren't considered mainstream.

So again, Thank you!