Guest viewing is limited

Yokohama Area Hiiragi from 39Group - stay away!!

I completely disagree, a hit or miss doesn't depend whether the place is cheap or expensive.

In my case, a little luck with a sprinkle of hardwork(checking out reviews) does d job.

I completely disagree, a hit or miss doesn't depend whether the place is cheap or expensive.

In my case, a little luck with a sprinkle of hardwork(checking out reviews) does d job.
Yeah, you are absolutely right that price is no guaranty for anything....in both directions, but it's also a bit of a mentality-issue.

You could kinda compare it to food. You could look all over the city to find a shop that is dirt cheap and tasty nonetheless, or you go to a place that charges appropriate prices and they ensure that the food is high quality. Expensive food can also be a huge fail, but the probability is lower and and least the staff is paid ok and doesn't have to work for minimum wage.

Ick.
I regular the pinsaros and deal with the scrawny old ladies, but when they are grossly overweight I just cannot bother.

Reactions: Cinnabums
The sole good experience I had with this chain was a retired AV girl who was into some really freaky stuff.