Email / Web Contact Form in https://tokyo-shemale.club/contact/

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 minutes for 28,000 Yen, and ejaculation option for 3,000 Yen

Type/Location:
Ueno Incall Branch Apartment

Language Notes:
English in both web contact and email, conversational Japanese in phone call

Details of the Encounter:
Before this encounter, I was trying to find a legit newhalf somewhere in nan-net sites such as newhalf.net; I already emailed to beautiful looking newhalfs, but nothing happened - maybe because I wrote an honest small profile that I'm Filipino person with stats and additional info. So hence, attempting to check nice foreign-friendly newhalf websites based from TAG reviews was my primary focus.
It is literally my very first time to try a health delivery like this, and to sex with the newhalf. I come to say that I am very curious on everything to feel and react on. And by the way, this is my 5th time to do sex with anyone throughout lifetime.

I did search several newhalf companions on websites, and I found that TSC does have great choices such as Miran and Hatano Saya (both are JAV stars), and with my good taste and great eye, I found just 1 companion out of 3 newhalfs, which those 2 are mentioned above; it's Hikaru-san. You can look her profile in this link: https://tokyo-shemale.club/staff/prof/?id=17
I did have my gut feeling that would be right in my bat and taste.

But then her schedules were unknown. What should I do: I did investigate the possibilities of inquiring the newhalf based on the website's how-to instructions, and I first contacted her through her public Twitter account before booking on the website, and she said she's available on Saturday. (by this time of writing, this play already happened together last Saturday)
So I booked her time on the web contact form; asked what recommended option/s to have as a 1st timer, and confirmed the scheduled play.

For starters, I took morning bath, and dumped off wastes from my stomach. I went to the incall apartment in Ueno in afternoon. I was expecting that there's an office with male receptionist to come and greet me to pay up, but nope, it's literally an apartment room. So I called up, and followed instructions on what room number to go. I was bit early since I come too nervous and curious. So when a room door opened before I came, Hikaru greeted me to come in a small room suitable for sex.

By overall looks, she's much matured than her photos, nice hair, and good voice. Her penis is quite big as 15CM in covered foreskin with wide thickness when it's soft, yes it was quite amusing. She told me she had a circumcision but wounded before; I told her that I had my penis circumcised through laser circumcision in Philippines when I was a teenager. Sadly, her right breast looked physically squeezed hard in that state because maybe someone had bitten it up recently.

So at start, I removed my clothes, and my penis turned hard. We kissed a lot - my goodness, she's a fantastic kisser! I touched all body parts like breasts, her penis, and butt, and massaged them soft. She started stroking my penis as well as doing blowjobs. So I sucked her breasts, and penis for the 1st time, and I felt quite interesting (though her penis is bit hairy), and we did 69. I didn't expect that I ejaculated in a medium amount of sperm when stroking from her, and I informed her sorry, I enjoyed so great. I did ejaculate for 2 times from the start and on the end. I was expecting that ejaculation option was meant for Hikaru to ejaculate a lot; nope, it's not her, it's me that I am to receive the service from her to help me ejaculate up. So stroking my penis from her felt great; though over-stroking did give me slight redness on my penis, so I informed her to have a timeout and rest for a while. And then, my penis got hard.

So on the fucking time, I did play on the top to fuck on her front: it's uneasy for me to fuck and bit tired; hence, I did fuck on doggy style - that's my favorite position. As I fucked in that position, she ejaculated her sperms for just 3 times for a whole play - she felt so satisfying and happy before me. "As if I was definitely serving her good as a male companion rather than me being a customer."
Then, I requested her to fuck me. I was expecting for me to have a full anal graduation moment; nope it's half graduation - this means that my butt was being fingered by her to know the feeling. That feeling is like I was about to poop out somewhere, but that was fine. The rest was quite a failure because she made her penis hard, and suddenly disrupted her insertion towards my butt due to difficult angles of the front position to insert on. So nothing happened so far. (If only I should suggested myself to do in the doggy position) It was just alright. I just enjoyed fucking and kissing her well.

During the play meeting, I did think that this may or may not be right on my bat, but actually right on my valuable coincidence because she went to Philippines. We talked to each other about interesting topics about herself and myself, Philippine experiences, and questions such as "have you fucked a girl?". We enjoyed our time.

Afterwards, we said farewells to each other before a next newhalf appeared outside to do her scheduled play due to staying too long in the room. So in the end, we could exchange communication through Twitter for nice conversations with photos.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Probably, you may try her, but just put in your mind on the time of writing that her right breast is needed to be recovered from the sad-looking state.

So I have a small tip when to inquire the companion in TSC. If any companion has schedules, you can book her. If the schedules say 'off', it means she's in the rest day. If the schedules say '---', it means it's unknown but it's possible to book her. If you decide to book the companion, try asking on the contact form, or directly asking her with provided social media platform such as Twitter.

Thank you for report on Hikaru, much appreciated!

Approved: 10/26/2021

amazing review @FanSecretto. I was actually thinking to try her one of these days, on her profile she claims she can cum a lot, did she?

Thank you. She cums more when fucking her in anal sex as a top, about 3 times in record.