Guest viewing is limited

Hime - Fukuoka - Celebrity Soapland

RandomTokyoGuy

TAG Member
Reaction score
Girl: http://www.cityheaven.net/q/celebrity/A6GirlDetailProfile/?girlId=8369584&of=y
Date September 2015
Price: 22k for 70minutes
Language: Tenchou spoke some English I think, only Japanese with girl (she mentioned she speaks a little English, but didn't put that to test)
Overall 4/5

After a somewhat frustrating day I decided I was in need for some serious relaxation. I didn't want to spend my time calling various DH to find out who may be foreign friendly or not, so I just headed over to Nakasu. I have been a few times there before, so on the train I checked Aladdin and Alice soapland, where I had been before, but the girls I had in mind were either not available or with a long waiting time. Np, as I had considered trying a new place anyways. Previously when strolling through the area I went past some shops which looked like they may be fashion health or at least have such courses, so good chance to have a look. But somehow didn't stick to that course.
When I passed celebrity the tenchou waved me in and since the girls on the posters looked real pretty I took a look. I was shown 5 girls on the counter picked one just to be told that only one other girl is available. Not sure if the others don't do foreigners or were just busy. The girl looked reasonably cute, but her meassures stated waist 59, so I was a little worried, but tenchou confirmed her to be hosoi.
After around 5-10min wait for her to prepare her room, I was called upstairs. Pleasant surprise, as she welcomed me in a maid costume (I later asked and it was this weeks special). When we entered the room, she wrapped her arms around me and we started of with some kissing and soft touching. She is a a good and passionate kisser, perfect girl friend feeling. After slowly striping of the clothes and some more touching on the bed which already got her really wet, we proceed to the washing and then she joined me in the bathtub for some more fondling.
Back to the bed I went down on her and for some reason she was extremely receptive to what I did and came very quickly before demanding her turn and finishing me off with a very nice blow job. After some cuddling for rest we continued some more rounds with another nice BJ and a nice HJ for me to finish. Unfortunately, as she saw me full size, she didn't want to go for FS. I have to admit she felt rather tight and I'm rather big, but I think as wet as she was, it would have worked out nicely. Anyways, I didn't try to push for that, maybe I can warm her up for that idea if I return. It's not the first time I receive this reaction, so others will probably be just fine.

Overall a very nice experience. I give 4/5 mainly because there was no FS, which would have made it perfect. In the end I received a discount ticket for 3000yen for next time or 2000yen and +10minutes. Given that it already was at the lower end of the scale that would make it even more worth it.

A few more things:
Physical description:
The pictures on the website are very accurate (the 2nd one pictures her the best in my opinion). She is not super slim, but slim. She is the cute next door type girl and in real cuter than on the pics. Her profile states C cups and its Japanese C cups. Not overly large, but you have something to play with, fits well with her overall physique.

Shop:
The room I had was more on the small side. Had we used the mat, it would have prolly cover the whole bath area, but that's not really a problem. More a concern is that the tenchou didn't give nor ask me the usual questionnaire. Not sure if that was because he felt is English inappropriate to explain or the girl not being too flexible or he just forgot ... for me it worked out find. But normally the 70min curse contains mat and bed play and while I didn't mind skipping it, I never mentioned that either. So if you have special preferences, you may try to discuss that before.

Recommendation:
definitely yes. Maybe not an AV model, but good looking cute girl, with a very nice attitude.

Great review. Thanks for the info.