Guest viewing is limited

NH Hime love: a confusing introduction to a newhalf and otokonoko

Takeru00

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Hime love: a confusing introduction to a newhalf and otokonoko

Service Name:
Free course: 40 min+40 min (inc.cosplay option)

Provider Name:
Mizuki (Midzuki on Eng site) and Konoka

Website/Contact Info:
https://en.hime.love/access.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
40min+40min 17000 yen

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
May 2024

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
So i wanted to finally try out my Newhalf and Otokonoko fantasies while being on holiday in Japan.
I decided to go for a roll the dice method with the free course 40+40min that Hime Love offers. I used the easy to use contact form on the website. I made this reservation around midnight for two nights later.

For extra options i chose cast ejaculation, AF, sucking cast's cock and cosplay.
After sending the contact form i got an email with a reaction relatively quick (around half an hour).

They said it would cost two times the extra fees for options ejaculation and cosplay as it would be 2 castmembers. Total would be 23000 yen. Ok thats a little bit more than the 15000 flat rate, but whatever i accepted it.

The day before i got another mail late in the evening saying that they sadly couldn't fullfill the ejaculation wish with my reservation. Im GUESSING that they gave other reservations that picked a specific cast for a longer time over my 'random pick' Free course, but i wouldn't know for sure.
I checked the work schedule of my reservation day and saw only two cast members that didn't have ejaculation as their options. It wasn't hard to know i would be playing with Midzuki/Mizuki and Konoka. I went with it and the price without ejaculations dropped to 17000 yen.

Then the day arrived. I made it 10 minutes before the reservation time to the specified location (near Hime Love's own play room(s?)) i was standing on the street for like 20 minutes thinking why the manager didnt show up to guide me to the specific room. Then i got an email that he would cancel the reservation if i didnt show up on time (10 minutes after he sent the mail he would cancel). I quickly send him a photo of the area that i already was waiting for a while. Finally he came downstairs from a nearby appartement complex to greet me and said sorry. I had no idea i actually had to enter a complex. Ah well, he guided me to the door and there she was: Mizuki! (No big surprise as i already did 'research').

Im going to be honest i was quite awkward at the start but she got me something to drink from the vending machine and we did the normal brushing our teeth together+gargling. In the shower i saw my first real life newhalf in the flesh and i would say that she looked pretty much like her picture (her face is half covered on the site though). Her naturally grown breasts (small cup C) were cute and so was her cock. I got hard when she started washing me down, but for the rest it was purely washing.

After the shower she put on her Bunny costume, quite sexy and cute! And with that we started kissing and getting on the bed. After touching and kissing her upper body for a bit i went for her crotch. She was somewhat erect and i started sucking her off. I like the sound she makes and she seemed to enjoy it. but im guessing because she doesn't have an ejaculation option her cock+balls might not have its full functionalities anymore and she never got more than somewhat erect. After that she started sucking me off and after a while we went into 69. I felt that she did have somewhat difficulty taking in my cock (i was above) while i was busy with hers. I didn't want to cum here so i indicated that i wanted to get a condom and start some AF. Here is were it started to get weird for me. My cock was half erect and i had problems getting it in her anus. After several tries and a position switch it finally went is. She didnt seem to have any troubles taking it in and i was trusting pretty hard in doggy and later her humping in cowgirl. I got tired trusting but still sped up periodically. But i just couldn't orgasm...
Time went by quick and after ignoring the timer for a while it was clear i wouldn't cum. She apologetically indicated that it was time to switch with the other cast and we quickly showered again. We kissed and she said goodbye.

Overall i think Mizuki is a sweet Newhalf, blowjob and kissing good, pretty good at taking it AF. I think that a longer blowjob would have made me actually cum.

Second cast enters after a few minutes: Konoka! With 155cm/5.1ft height and 36kg 79.4lb weight listed in the website she should be one of if not the slimmest cast member of HL (so basically quite underweight) but i still though she was cute.

We went into the shower ( again? Yes) and her body was indeed quite underweight. This time however i started touching already and we had a kissing session and some frottage while in the shower.
After a little of that i went to the bed and she came back wearing the police mini skirt outfit i picked. The skirt was way too big for her slim body and we laughed a little. We started kissing quickly after that and touching eachother up. Konoka has a very flat boy chest compared to Mizuki and seemed a little less sensitive/excited when i played with her nipples. Her cock was however capable of becoming erect so i started sucking. After that she sucked me and i have to say that her technique with a little bit of teeth felt very good.
More kissing, touching and finally some time left for AF. She had definitely more problems taking in my (modest)6.5 inch cock than Mizuki (and this time I actually stayed hard lol) when she started putting it in cowgirl style. So i just gave her time to slip in after some wiggling. She did allot of humping and sped up multiple times, but again... I couldn't cum.. i interrupted her and actually asked if she could go back to sucking me off as her technique was good. But the alarm was sounding indicating time was up. She did suck me off for a little while but also apologetically said time was up and that she was sorry (probably also recognising i didnt cum)

Quick shower some kissing and then goodbyes with once again kisses. Apologizing and saying 40 mins might just not be enough.

Overall i think Konoka is a cute otokonoko, definitely see the difference between a NH and Otokonoko. A bit more assertive compared to Mizuki. Lots of kissing(nice). Blow job was very good and i should have just went with more of that to cum, but alas...

I dont want to discredit the cast members of this day. I would say they both were cute in different ways and i normally would be able to masturbate to them and cum. I hope they liked me too somewhat and not be hard on themselves for not making me cum.
Or i have some kind of death grip syndrome i didn't know about. Or their blowjobs really were better than AF. It left me confused.
I did like their bodies on mine, getting sucked off and kissing with both of them though so i still was satisfied in a way.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
40 minutes which include showering might just not be enough for some of us to orgasm. Even though i took two 40 min courses back to back i didn't orgasm. Next time i will go for a longer course.

Cast members both were nice. We didn't need to communicate much. I would say Konoka might know some English while Mizuki only knows some words, but i guess chatting wasn't gonna be the point in only a 40min session.

Service Hime Love: positive= quick communication in English emails. minus=the miscommunication that i had to actually be at the pinpoint location and maybe even enter the building. But now that i know, it should go smooth next time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for submitting your report!

Approved: 6/8/2024

Thing with “ejaculation course” many girls don’t like that option, especially if you book early in the day, as once they nut they find it hard to fulfill requests for reverse anal. Then if you book them later they could just be tired or may have nutted already.

I tend to respect the girls by not adding this option. I’ve had plenty of nut in my time with massagerepublic providers, but after getting close to a couple of girls in stores in Japan. I know they don’t tend to like this option as it screws up what they can deliver after you..

Thing with “ejaculation course” many girls don’t like that option, especially if you book early in the day, as once they nut they find it hard to fulfill requests for reverse anal. Then if you book them later they could just be tired or may have nutted already.

I tend to respect the girls by not adding this option. I’ve had plenty of nut in my time with massagerepublic providers, but after getting close to a couple of girls in stores in Japan. I know they don’t tend to like this option as it screws up what they can deliver after you..
Can you elaborate on your massagerepublic experiences regarding girl ejaculation? Just curious why more with these providers then the ones in the shops/agencies. Cheers!

Can you elaborate on your massagerepublic experiences regarding girl ejaculation? Just curious why more with these providers then the ones in the shops/agencies. Cheers!
Just as I mentioned, getting close to a few store girls here they don’t like the option as it puts them at risk of not being able to perform throughout there shifts.

Where’s MR gals tend to have that “working holiday” vibe going on. Sure they’ll squeeze in as many punters as possible, but you could also be the only one that day.

Again, I’ve got close to a couple of MR gals in my time and have had their cream more times than I can remember. It’s not an option with MR providers, it’s what you get when you’ve built a relationship with them as a regular.

This one in particular went from dropping a mark of Zorro on my chest on the first meet to offering to pie me from then on.

IMG_6631.jpeg

Then lovely Portia, would always offload in my mouth at the end of the session. Should have really made this one my waifu 👰🏻‍♀️ Better to have loved and lost, etc, etc..

IMG_6632.jpeg

Much easier with freelance girls like this as it’s not all about buying options and working shifts. You obviously pay more up front of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alice and Tabanico