HIME.LOVE

Date of Encounter:
November 2020

Contact Method:
Email

Appointment Length & Costs:
75 min 21000 yen + Cumshot

Type/Location:
Okubo near JR station South ( Mansion Apartment)

Language Notes:
English in Email /Japanese with Yume

Details of the Encounter:
Okay guys, I've been on a lustful adventure these days. I'm doing my best to contribute to the community about my sexcapades lol TAG you awoken a sleeping giant.

So I found this cute pretty young thing by watching her JAV debut video that I guess HIME gets them to do to make them more marketable. I think its called HIME Style or something. You can google it or i'll post a link.

https://hime.love/casts/yume

So I watched her video and and I fell in love and lust. Its Otokonoko femboy (mans daughter) as they say. Wearing a wig, but you really can't tell.

I had busted so many nuts to her first scene on there. Again jerking off is fine but I wanted to experience her first hand. So I actually had seen her in October and in November. So i'll try to concise both reviews into one.

The first & second time we met, she picked me up from the South gate of Okubo JR station and walked me to the place and we went inside this nice cozy mansion.. Both times when she came to pick me up. She was looking gorgeous. Gorgeous white teeth and youthful face. Very easy on the eyes. Hime will also provide free snacks and drinks of your choice from the menu once you are inside and after you pay of course.

I ordered my usual hot green tea. As I'm waiting, she comes back up with the hot tea and snacks and we chat for a bit then proceed to make out as standard foreplay before sex, cock tugging, and nipple licking.

She is well kept body wise, I was shocked how curvy she is compared to the video. Nice ass, legs and feet. Cock is thick and great size. We showered before we went any further and in the shower she bathe me and once that was done, she dried me off in the shower and she got on her knees and began sucking me without me saying so. This girl is amazing!!

We went to the bed and did 69, she has a delicious ass and cock. I penetrated her both encounters, but the second time went better. Both encounters we both came and boy can she cum!!!.... I mean I thought maybe in the videos it was edited, but I saw in person. She must be taking a supplement or something. I tasted it of course. Sweet and thick.
Showered and kissed goodbye as usual.

Overall I feel like she will be my goto for awhile. Even though I'm curious to try another cast that goes by the name Sora, but she is always busy when I try to book. She is listed as having a 20cm cock so I'm curious to see.

You can't go wrong with Yume.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Damn.. Why did I get married? lol

Oh and btw you get 1,000 yen off coupons for each visit to use for future visits. I don't know when the deadline of this promotion ends though.

Bonus Link: https://jav.land/en/movie/jav1w9jkvl3.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: shakey and Negi77
Thank you for yet another report, much appreciated!

Approved: 12/15/2020

Reactions: OGTokk