elasilva86

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Thai Mild

Date of Encounter:
October 12, 2018

Contact Method:
Telephone (http://thai-mai.com/profile?lid=79)

Appointment Length & Costs:
45 mins 11,000 (Komi-Komi Course)

Type/Location:
Kinshicho Rental Room

Language Notes:
JP with Tencho. EN with Hime

Details of the Encounter:
I was looking for a quick encounter on Friday evening before going back home. I checked Hipness but the lineup was not so impressive so I turned towards Thai-Mild. This girl (Hime) was in the cast but not available for a long time so her availability this time caught my attention and without doubt I reserved her.
She turned up and looked very similar to the photos. Unlike other Thai girls she spoke Fluent English. I later learnt that she posses long term visa for Japan and resides in Osaka with her sister's family.

After knowing most of these, we had a shower together. Her boobs were enlarged but were very soft than others I have met. Her pussy is neatly shaved. She confessed that she had sex on that day only after a lapse of 5 months and she begged to ram her quickly. (True or false, I didn't care. I wanted to bang her only)

We moved in to the bed and started exploring each other. She then wanted me inside her but I wanted to explore her more which she helped by replying with lot of kissing. She loves getting tit-fucked and was a moderate cock sucker. The best thing is that looking through the mirrors around the rental rooms I made her watch that I am enjoying her and asked her to keep her eyes open.

We tried different positions and I was able to carry her in my arms while banging her. Surely the outsides must have heard her voice. Her fluids flowed and she begged me to keep on ramming her. Even after the alarm going out she was teasing my tool as if she needed more. Even in the shower afterwards I tried some non penetrating act (like sumata) and kissing which we both seem to enjoy.

Yes ! I want to be with her back soon for a long time

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Pros :
Tight pussy.
Very friendly.
Huge sex drive.

Cons :
Not always available.
She is actually 29 not 23 as advertised
No fingering or anal.
Needs to improve her blowjob skills

Interesting review thank you for sharing. Have you tried Thai girls in Thailand?

Nope. My partner won't let me travel to Bangkok alone. :)

................................................Thai girls in hipness complete awful.

True to some extent. Some of the recent girls seem to be awful.
There were some good girls in the past but most of them vanish after 2 weeks.
(Eg: https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/riha-tall-slender-thai-cute-girl.20205/#post-193865)