Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Hina at Mr. Dandy

Date of Encounter:
December 2nd, 2016

Contact Method:
Phone reservation one day prior

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min / ¥35,000 (incl. 2k Honshimei and 2k cosplay)

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara Soapland

Language Notes:
Conversational Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
This is my second review for Hina.
The first one is here.

I called the day before to make a reservation for Hina.
The man on the phone told me she would be available a bit after noon, even though their website still listed her available from the start. It might also help you to get past the infamous Ossan. After telling him that's OK, I asked about the longer courses, revealing 2h to cost 41k, so 1万 for 30min extra.
He asked if this is my first time meeting Hina.
I said no, it's a Honshimei, and he asked for my name. When I did so, I heard laughing in the background: one of the other employees remembered me. Well, I’m returning a bit later than what I told them, but I guess he didn't expect me to come back at all.
I was quoted 33k, which includes 2k Honshimei fee. Asking about cosplay, he said to discuss it the next day. He also asked me to call back next morning at 11am to confirm. They didn't ask for my membership number. Either this was because of using the number on their cards or calling only within a day, which is possible for anyone.

The next day I called to give my OK and was told to come in 10 minutes earlier.
Google maps told me a much later arrival time, so I ended up arriving 25 minutes early.
I had no problem walking in, already being recognized as probably the only foreigner with a reservation at this time.
The guy who recognized me on the phone gave me a high five and I was ushered to the diner waiting room. There was only one salary man waiting who got his call after 5 minutes. I got a cup of green tea and was quoted the price again. I told the employee I was interested in cosplay, so he raised the price by 2k and brought a folder with photos of the costumes.
Premier uniform costumes cost 3k instead of 2k, but seem to be official uniforms.
I went with the generic black sailor fuku. This wasn't too bad, so I guess the premier costumes are for connoisseurs. A big poster said that November was the bunnygirl event. Too bad it was already December 2nd. The website says it's now all about sexy Santa.
During the wait I looked at the board on the wall that had all the girls on it. They didn't seem doctored. They definitely changed the eyes on the website, but I'd actually prefer the real ones.

After paying, it took about 20 minutes until Hina was ready.
I greeted her on the staircase around the corner and she thanked me for coming back. After navigating the labyrinthine hallway we arrived at her room, where I took off my shoes and stepped in.
I gave her a box of German chocolates I had left and apologized that I hadn't anything for her last time. She wanted to try them, but we had trouble with the shrink wrap. That's the one disadvantage of cutting your nails. Using a nail file I opened it and explained her what kinds there were. She chose an amaretto one and I picked one, too. After enjoying the chocolate, we started kissing with the taste still in our mouths. She dubbed it a chocolate chuu.

I got her to take of her skirt and laid her on the bed. Kissing her and her stomach I took off her socks and then her panties. I wanted to DATY by giving her a shaved moustache-ride. I sucked and when she had trouble keeping herself upright, I took her hands and supported her. She tried to hold it in and started sucking on my hand until she started bending forward. Afterwards she laid back backwards for a breather.
Getting rid of her top and bra I told her I regretted not doing mat last time, so we went to prepare for it. I got washed done and climbed in the tub. I got a cup of mouthwash to gargle while she cleared what little room there was for the mat and prepared the lotion from a plastic refill bag. I laid down forwards on the mat and she got to work. First she got me lotioned up and started rubbing herself over my back. She started licking me and even started sucking down, moving along my body without letting go. Sitting on my leg, she bent it and rubbed it against her chest, even sucking on my toes, which was too ticklish for me. I tried playing with her nipples with my toes.
Sliding her body under mine, she gently pushed against me with her groin. She also slid her legs under me from the sides. Finally she signaled me to flip. We kissed and I played with her breasts. She dumped the rest of the lotion on my chest. Uncomfortably fingering her, she reached for a condom and put it on. After a round of mish I came and I had to tell her yet again when she continued. She apologized and bent forward for more kissing with me still inside. She wasn't as tight as last time, which might be because of the lotion. She also doesn't get extremely wet herself.
After a while she stealthily reached for the spent condom and got rid of it. Since she didn't have her fun yet, I played with her clit and nipples until she spasmed and squirted.

Getting up she asked if I was up for a second round which I wasn't so sure myself. We instead went for a good scrub with soap which got me really clean.
This time I got a cup of iodine solution for gargling.
We wiped each other down and I also helped a bit soaking up the water that got on the wood floor.
When dressing I asked her how they clean the costumes. They wash them everyday after use, but only at the end of the day.
So don't get your goo on it, you guys!
Hina’s favorite costumes are the mini china dress and the sexy police woman.
She got us two cups of orange juice and while drinking the alarm went off, which was actually for the end. I think they use subtle sound effects to mark the time.

Finding the way back to the staircase, we went down and I gave her a few goodbye kisses. This time I was pointed directly outside, which was a shame since I wanted to ask which other girls are gaijin-friendly. I also forgot to get my membership card stamped.
I guess they were busy since a lot of girls were actually fully booked when I checked the site in the morning. I guess I'll avoid friday from now on.
On the way back I checked where the tout spoke to me last time and the place could have been Chocolat or Candy. Darling Harbour also tried to get me inside, promising Nuru-Nuru.

During my walk I noticed how many shoe stores there are on Edo-doori and its extension.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Friday probably isn't the ideal day to visit Mr. Dandy.
I might enjoy the cosplay more if it wasn't on clock, but it was nice to see a skirtless sailor fuku.
Hina really loves kissing and might even stop what she's doing to do so. Trying something else than mish with her would also be nice. I guess more bed for a future time, even thought she really likes mat.