Appointment Length & Costs:
60 min / ¥23,000

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara Soapland

Language Notes:
Conversational Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Physical description:

Hina is slim and has small, but defined breasts. Her nipples are normal sized and a light brown, with not so big aureolas. She has a small, firm butt.
She's also rather sensitive, but without it getting in the way.

Details:

After leaving Cream Lemon, I was still up for some more fun.
I decided I'd try a short course. Since it was well after 10am, I went back to Mr. Dandy, where I tried it earlier today. When I wanted to head in, one guy cleaning the street immediately said “No foreigners”. I said “Today only Japanese, huh” in Japanese and wanted to leave when somebody came outside and said it's ok and as usually asked for my Japanese skills. I was immediately lead into the waiting room, which had all the benches aligned to the TV. It looked similar to the eating area of a really small fast food restaurant, but of course much cleaner. I also got a cup of green tea.

I was given three cards, with one girl having a post-it note on it saying 11:30.
My choices were Hina, Momo, who had the time attached to her, and a third girl I forgot. Might have been Konoha. Hina seemed the most charming and had no waiting time.
There were also different pictures on the back.

I was shown a card for the courses, with 23k for 60min and 31k for 90min. The 90min course was highly recommended to me for mat play, but I didn't have that much money left (and was unsure if I could enjoy a second full length course).
Cosplay hadn't been mentioned, so I'm unsure what the ¥3000 price difference meant.
I waited for about twenty minutes with another man coming in and being served before me.

I was finally ushered to the staircase where Hina was waiting for me in a tuxedo leotard costume with fishnet stockings as seen on her profile page.
She looked exactly like on her card.

She took my hand and led me up the stairs.
Her room was very narrow, but long. About 2.5mX4m, with the tub and bed aligned. She asked if I want to try the mat, but said I don't have much time. She didn't wait, sat me on the bed, dimmed the light and kneeled before me. She soon started touching me and we started kissing. Unlike the other girls I've met, she went for DFK. She tasted pepperminty, which later turned out to be Listerine. The delay must have been her getting cleaned and dressed up. I might have been her first customer today.
Her kissing style also involves sticking her tongue out to have it sucked. I would have appreciated getting her tongue further in my mouth.

We made out while undressing each other.
She and I enjoyed sucking her nipples. When we were fully undressed, I lifted her on my lap to tease her further.
I probed for her pussy while kissing her. I finally put her down on the bed to kiss her more properly. She didn't make any gesture to the shower as I continued. I worked my way down to DATY, then propped her up on my leg. She has a larger inner labia which makes it easier to play with and avoid any hair. I’m starting to learn, so I turned her a bit so I could finger her better while keeping her clit busy.
I kept going until she came. We then switched roles and she went down on me, giving me a good BBBJ. After working me a while, she put on the condom with her mouth and put it in in cowgirl. She was tight and got more response out of me in thus position than any of the others. We synchronized our thrusts with her getting really into it. After a minute or two I came, but she went on for a while until I told her.
She was a bit embarrassed, but leaned forward to hug me without pulling out. We kissed and stayed like that for a few minutes, with her clenching once in a while.

We got up, cleaned up and showered. We rinsed with Listerine (remember?). I soaked a bit in the tub with her, which was deeper than at Cream Lemon, but the armature stood out, poking her in the back. Time was up, so we got dressed. I mentioned to her that she forget the stockings, but she said it was OK. She probably had to clean up first, anyway. I told her this had been my best experience and I'll certainly 本指名 her. After giving me her card we went downstairs, parting with a kiss.
I was led back to the waiting room. Asking me what I'll do afterwards, I said I'll walk home. I was offered something to drink from a laminated card, so I chose Pokari to rehydrate after the exercise. Along with the drink they asked me to fill out a questionnaire, all in Japanese. It asked about where I learned about Mr. Dandy and how well the girl performed for a few given things, like periscope, mat play or washing. There was even an option whether I got a card from the girl or not. I could also categorize her characteristics and give her and the personnel a grade (95 for both). I mentioned the one guy trying to send me away, which was noddingly acknowledged. So don't let him chase you away without saying something.

After filling out the questionnaire, I was asked if I'll come back, which I really want to. I got a membership card I can make reservations with and collect points. 5 points are one free cosplay and 10 are ¥2000 off.
The number is identical to Hina's card, but different from the one on the website.

Outside, the man who gave me the questionnaire and card called after me, asking when I'll be back. Since the visit to Mr. Dandy was a sudden decision and I'll have to hang onto some money until the end of the month, I said I'll save some money and come back for a longer course then.

I contently walked off in the direction of Darling Harbour when a tout wanted to get me in the next place. I sadly can't find the exact shop on streetview. Not that I would have the money.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I greatly enjoyed my time with Hina and wish I'd gone out a bit later. She's proactive, relaxed and sensitive. I don't know if she cut the start short to get it rolling, but I would likhe 90min course to have a similar tempo. Since I just came out of Cream Lemon sparkling fresh I didn't have a problem with skipping the shower, but normally wouldn't, especially when asked.
I could also soap her up, then.

Sounds like you had a nice morning! I went yesterday and was turned away from Mr. Dandy. I asked if it was ok if I came in, and a short older man angrily said,"No, only Japanese!" I was surprised and even thought maybe I'd walked into the wrong shop. After reading your review I'll have to try again!

Reactions: bananajoe and Guuu
Sounds like you had a nice morning! I went yesterday and was turned away from Mr. Dandy. I asked if it was ok if I came in, and a short older man angrily said,"No, only Japanese!" I was surprised and even thought maybe I'd walked into the wrong shop. After reading your review I'll have to try again!

Yeah, that sounds like the same guy. Just try to secretely get the attention of someone else inside or make an appointment (not a reservation) over the phone. Maybe try some small talk with the angry ossan.
I think once you get a card you should be fine.

Reactions: Guuu and One Pop