Guest viewing is limited

JK Style Hina from JK - Style - don't even think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabanico

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Hina, JK Style

Date of Encounter:
July 2020

Contact Method:
Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes, 28,000 yen

Type/Location:
My apartment

Language Notes:
All Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
So after a terrible session at Bar Retreat, I just wanted a cute girl to jack me off. I called JK Style and unfortunately Rinka was going to not be available till the early hours so I chose Hina on a whim. And holy shit I wish I hadn't. I have actually met her twice before but forgot it was her - both previous times she was also awful, but today, as those previous couple of times she turned up, refused to kiss me, touched my dick for about five minutes before saying her hand was tired, and just lay down like a fucking tuna for 30 minutes, after which time I tried to encourage her to leave so I could go to sleep but instead she just lay on my bed on her own playing with her phone, saying she would have to wait for her driver. I have never had a worse session with anyone including the bar retreat session before and the not-newhalf who stole my watch several years ago. I just emailed JK Style to tell them I will never use their services again.

Don't ever, ever book this girl:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/jk/girlid-30246928/?of=y#menus

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Don't ever book this girl.

Thanks for the report... sorry to hear about the experience.

Approved: 8/4/2020

Reactions: Tabanico
How did you forget you book her before? Were those experience okey? If they were bad, one would think that you would remember to not waste your money in the future.

The previous times I have booked her I called up and my chosen girl wasn't available so the guy on the phone recommended her as a replacement; so I never checked her store page.

Reactions: darkniteangel
Did they ever respond to your angry mail?

The previous times I have booked her I called up and my chosen girl wasn't available so the guy on the phone recommended her as a replacement; so I never checked her store page.

Sorry to hear that! This has happened to me twice at JK Style, luckily both times the girls they recommended were great.

Reactions: Alice and Tabanico
After re-reading I am puzzled though : you wrote she was a tuna, ok... but not just that ... you wrote « a FUCKING tuna ». Which is a contradiction in terms. Unless of course Hina happens to be a real tuna who enjoys fucking but gives lousy handjobs. Which can be forgiven, it’s not tuna’s forte.

Despite using them for a number of years I’ve been burned in the same way twice with a girl not being available so letting them choose for me - got e.g. a girl with horrible breath. You’d think to a loyal customer who has spent hundreds of thousands of yen on them that they’d help you out - but no they just want to keep up the number of girls in the shop so will recommend whoever has the lowest numbers that day. Chances of getting a dud through this increases 1000% during the 00:00-05:00 night shift too. One of the guys also got annoyed at me once because I wasn’t willing to wait 50 minutes for a girl to become available (plus of course usual travel etc on top of that) - “Don’t call if you can’t wait at least that long” lol..

The difference in quality of service at other places is night and day so I only use them now if I absolutely have to (girl with great reviews I want to try etc).

The difference in quality of service at other places is night and day so I only use them now if I absolutely have to (girl with great reviews I want to try etc).

Wouldn't say JK Style's quality is bad....i used them twice not too long ago and both times were nice. It's a bit a matter of luck like at any other store........in general it's never a good idea to let the store suggest girls or pick girls just via photo at hotel-health or soaplands. This never leads to good results....take your time beforehands to decide who you wanna book.

in general it's never a good idea to let the store suggest girls or pick girls just via photo at hotel-health or soaplands.
You asked for an in-person line-up and various shops granted your request?

Nah, think that's impossible, at least at hotel health because the girls are often not at the shop and I bet asking for that at a soapland is also a no-go :ROFLMAO:

....but choosing by store-photo is just too big of a gamble because the girls often look quite different. Best thing is to check their blog at cityheaven or twitter beforehand. Makes it easier to get a realistic impression and make a reservation.

Nah, think that's impossible, at least at hotel health because the girls are often not at the shop and I bet asking for that at a soapland is also a no-go :ROFLMAO:

....but choosing by store-photo is just too big of a gamble because the girls often look quite different. Best thing is to check their blog at cityheaven or twitter beforehand. Makes it easier to get a realistic impression and make a reservation.
Thanks! I appreciate your advice.

One of the many reasons why I loved Dogenzaka Crystal and Roppongi Crystal (when they were Gaijin Friendly) was that they had a "magic mirror" waiting room where one could view the girls. On some visits to Roppongi Crystal, the girl's viewing room looked a modeling audition waiting room.

Wouldn't say JK Style's quality is bad....i used them twice not too long ago and both times were nice. It's a bit a matter of luck like at any other store........in general it's never a good idea to let the store suggest girls or pick girls just via photo at hotel-health or soaplands. This never leads to good results....take your time beforehands to decide who you wanna book.
Absolutely not true. I have great relationships with some of the staff at some shops (health, soap and deriheru) who know me well enough and appreciate the business I give them enough to suggest great choices if the girl I wanted wasn’t available, and even a few times have guided me away from some land mines with a gentle “err.. maybe you should go for someone else” or a “yeah that one.. she has good days and bad.” These are places I genuinely would trust with a ‘free’ option.

JK Style on the other hand has always just thrown whatever low ranked girl who probably already got several complaints and doesn’t have much customers that day at me in that scenario, despite being probably a moderately heavy user (because they do have some good girls). That’s pretty standard really, so I’m not complaining too much. But other places treat me better, so why wouldn’t I go there instead?

Of course if it’s your first time at any shop then you should do your research first and picking any girl without looking at their cityheaven diary and reviews on Japanese sites you do so at your own risk.

I think the most foreigner friendly shops like JK Style and Darling Harbor, where I had the most obvious attempt at ‘You really don’t want to pick this popular girl with a wait time, this other terrible non-ranking girl is really great I promise!’ ever just have no intention of retaining customers since they get such a high turnover of new people anyway.

Last edited:
Different place, but used a hotel health recently. Girl wouldn't allow much kissing on mouth, and didn't allow kissing anywhere literally apart from her mango. She was also using a tissue to wipe off my turned on junior. Really bad experience similar to yours.

Different place, but used a hotel health recently. Girl wouldn't allow much kissing on mouth, and didn't allow kissing anywhere literally apart from her mango. She was also using a tissue to wipe off my turned on junior. Really bad experience similar to yours.

Review is always welcome to warn people....bad reviews can be as helpful as good ones(y)

Reactions: MikeH and Tabanico
Hey I Realize that this thread is 3 years old, but I wanted to ask if the Hina working at JK Style now the same as the one mentioned in the post, she seems very cute but I wouldn’t want to risk it

It could be. Only one way to find out, and it’s by giving it a try. Hoping to hear your review.

Reactions: Cinnabums
Status
Not open for further replies.