Guest viewing is limited

BDSM Hinako (Independent BDSM Provider in Tokyo)

Goshogawara

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Hinako, https://www.mistresshinako.com/

Date of Encounter:
June 2018

Contact Method:
Email, https://www.mistresshinako.com/contact

Appointment Length & Costs:
See Her Site for Latest Rates

Type/Location:
Rental BDSM apartment in Germany, 4 hours / 120 EUR

Language Notes:
We conversed in Japanese, she also speaks English although I'm not sure how much.

Details of the Encounter:
Germany seems to be popular with foreign mistresses. Hinako and her friend Chiaki stayed in Berlin for one month and offered sessions at Studio Avalon, they are both students of Naka Akira, a famous contemporary Shibari artist. While there are a lot of mistresses offer Shibari in Germany, their skills resulted in a few very enthusiastic reports on German BDSM message boards. Shibari is not really to my liking, but I enjoy being teased so this was an opportunity not to be missed!

As with Yoko a month before, we met in public and took the subway to the apartment which I had booked together (Avalon was not an option for me). We had exchanged emails some time before and I told her about my limits as well as the other mistresses I had met. Fortunately nobody around us was able to understand the very indecent nature of our conversation.

For further impressions and pictures, please have a look at Hinako's blog (partly in English) or several Movies taken during her sessions on fc2. Her pictures are accurate.

Hinako is not a very strict and distant mistress, she's rather close during play, I'd say she is a 妖怪-type. While she also offers services as sub to Japanese citizens, foreigners are only eligible to book her as a mistress (no kissing, FS, BJ etc.!) Her arsenal of toys and costumes is impressive, she's very kinky and a true fetishist.

Before the session I cleaned out my closet (as well as my bowels) and brought several bondage items I hadn't used before (it's kind of difficult to put them on without help). So immediately after a quick shower she put a collar on me, started to tease me and shoved a ballgag into my mouth. "Now that suits you very well!", she giggled. We tried several bondage items like armbinders etc., but all of them were too small and also of poor quality, so most of the session was spent with me on a gynaecological chair, legs and arms tied and unable to move.
"Welcome to the Hinako clinic. I will now start the examination..."
...which resulted in a thorough anal check-up and a healthy white discharge in the end :LOL:

The details are rather embarassing and I'd like to keep them between Hinako and me. We shared a pleasant conversation before and after the session about a variety of topics, for example how to register as an independent fuzoku provider in Tokyo or how much she spent on her tattoo.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
"May" because it's difficult to fit all the ladies I'd like to repeat with into my travel schedules. Hinako is a sophisticated mistress and a good choice for BDSM beginners and more advanced players as well. However, if you'd like to be tortured and dominated in a strict way she's probably not the right one.