Guest viewing is limited

Hinomaru - Kirara (no.20)

Telf

TAG Member
Reaction score
Date/Time: 2014-04-10 17:00 (2 hours into her shift)
Provider: Kirara (No20)
Contact Info: http://www.hp-hinomaru.com/castprof.html?id=32
Type/Location: Pink Salon, Shinjuku
Language Specifics: No Japanese required
Session Length/Fee: 40mins/around 8645 yen (new sales tax in effect)
Physical Description: Stats on page seem accurate. Heavily photo-shopped image, so I was a bit worried they were hiding Medusa or something, but she's kinda cute with very slight acne. Nothing that low or normal levels of makeup wouldn't fix. Heavier than her image implies and with shorter hair, but I wouldn't call her western-fat. Well rounded maybe? Little extra cushion for the pushin'? I liked her overall, but viewed with Japanese eyes she probably falls into the "fatty" category.

Details:
Hinomaru is easy to find with the map on their webpage etc. Guy outside greets you and sends you right up to the next guy who takes you inside, shows you the pictures to choose from and handles the monetary part of the deal. He then shows you to your couch and after a couple of minutes the girl shows up.

Since we had no language in common small talk was quickly over and we got on to the making out part. She 's no stranger to french kissing, and it didn't take long before she was topless and groping my crotch, and then the pants dropped. After a quick round of wipes on "the little general" she dove in and kept going for a solid 25-30 minutes with brief HJ breaks, varying her technique etc. A really good blowjob, as it normally takes me longer to come, so well done on her part. She seemed to appreciate the fingering she received and was quite wet as well. But it was once I popped she really impressed. After CIM she took her time and milked every drop before she carefully and slowly wiped me down before grabbing a bunch of tissues and, turning away, quickly tending to her own needs. Any girl that can keep it in her mouth for a couple of minutes and smile while she's expertly caring for your now oversensitive parts is a gem in my eyes.

Then she asked me if I wanted tea or water, and popped off with all the used wipes and tissues while I got "my general back in his bunker". With drink in hand we tried some small talk, but with a massive language barrier we ended up cuddling and kissing. Then it was time to leave and she showed me outside, holding my hand and generally being affectionate. All in all not the kind of girl you'd immediately think is all that and a bag of chips (I'm dating myself with that expression, huh?), but definitely a girl I could see myself spending some quality time with at a LH.

Recommendation: Yes, if a little "extra" on a girl doesn't turn you off.

(Edit: Updated with the exact cost, fix typos)

Last edited:
Reactions: Scout
Date/Time: 2014-04-10 17:00 (2 hours into her shift)
Provider: Kirara (No20)
Contact Info: http://www.hp-hinomaru.com/castprof.html?id=32
Type/Location: Pink Salon, Shinjuku
Language Specifics: No English required
Session Length/Fee: 40mins/around 8600 yen (new sales tax in effect)
Physical Description: Stats on page seem accurate. Heavily photo-shopped image, so I was a bit worried they were hiding Medusa or something, but she's kinda cute with very slight acne. Nothing that low or normal levels of makeup wouldn't fix. Heavier than her image implies and with shorter hair, but I wouldn't call her western-fat. Well rounded maybe? Little extra cushion for the pushin'? I liked her overall, but viewed with Japanese eyes she probably falls into the "fatty" category.

Details:
Hinomaru is easy to find with the map on their webpage etc. Guy outside greets you and sends you right up to the next guy who takes you inside, shows you the pictures to choose from and handles the monetary part of the deal. He then shows you to your couch and after a couple of minutes the girl shows up.

Since we had no language in common small talk was quickly over and we got on to the making out part. She 's no stranger to french kissing, and it didn't take long before she was topless and groping my crotch, and then the pants dropped. After a quick round of wipes on "the little general" she dove in and kept going for a solid 25-30 minutes with brief HJ breaks, varying her technique etc. A really good blowjob, as it normally takes me longer to come, so well done on her part. She seemed to appreciate the fingering she received and was quite wet as well. But it was once I popped she really impressed. After CIM she took her time and milked every drop before she carefully and slowly wiped me down before grabbing a bunch of tissues and, turning away, quickly tending to her own needs. Any girl that can keep it in her mouth for a couple of minutes and smile while she's expertly caring for your now oversensitive parts is a gem in my eyes.

Then she asked me if I wanted tea or water, and popped off with all the used wipes and tissues while I got "my general back in his bunker". With drink in hand we tried some small talk, but with a massive language barrier we ended up cuddling and kissing. Then it was time to leave and she showed me outside, holding my hand and generally being affectionate. All in all not the kind of girl you'd immediately think is all that and a bag of chips (I'm dating myself with that expression, huh?), but definitely a girl I could see myself spending some quality time with at a LH.

Recommendation: Yes, if a little "extra" on a girl doesn't turn you off.
Just a bit confused about the price..
Did you voluntarily choose the longer option? Is there still the shorter, 20 min, 4000 Y option? (Or 4000+ VAT)?

They have session lengths starting at 20 min and then at 10 min intervals up to an hour. If you want even longer, I think they'll be very accommodating.

I brought just the one 10k yen bill, since I checked out their website for the price list and a 50 minute session was what I had in mind, but due to evil taxes I had to settle for the 40 min. I went for a long session because it takes me a while to pop, so I was a bit worried the session would complete before I did, but Kirara was very good at her job, and my fears were unfounded.

They have session lengths starting at 20 min and then at 10 min intervals up to an hour. If you want even longer, I think they'll be very accommodating.

I brought just the one 10k yen bill, since I checked out their website for the price list and a 50 minute session was what I had in mind, but due to evil taxes I had to settle for the 40 min. I went for a long session because it takes me a while to pop, so I was a bit worried the session would complete before I did, but Kirara was very good at her job, and my fears were unfounded.
OK thanks.
For clarification to others, this means that the minimum cost remains 4000 for a 20 min playtime.
The good thing is that, even if you take the minimum playtime, you get the same (good) service.
What I don't know is if you can pop more than once, should you be up to it, if you take a longer session. Not my problem anymore, but may be interesting to others. I recall that, when I was much younger, and it was my first ever visit to such a place, I was so aroused, that I almost popped before she had time to put it in her mouth. In such case, I could have popped up again within the next 5 minutes..
Well, getting old, and learning how to enjoy life at a slower pace!