Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 minutes 7000 + LH cost

Type/Location:
Uguisudani

Language Notes:
Tencho - JP , Akiko - EN

Details of the Encounter:
Mid week I got a free time so I wanted to try a new face within my budget. I contact Hipness and made an appointment to Akiko. She had good looks and big bra size which is my type.

Soon after checking in, I contacted Hipness and there she was infront of my door with in 10 minutes. It was a disappointment at the first glance since she did not look as in the pics. (Her body measurements are totally false figures and she looked like a a plump lady)

Utter disappointment on her Waist to Hip ration. We quickly undressed and head to the shower. She only washed me after being told to.

Back in bed she wanted to quickly have fun without foreplay. Her boobs were like that of a Japanese, sagging and small compared to what is advertised.

I had no liking to bang her but since I have to go with it, I quickly had a bang on her in reverse cowgirl and doggy. Since there was time left I asked for a Thai massage which was horrible.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Cons:
Mobile phone-holic. Incomgin Line messages always. She even answered a call loudly soon after the action.
Horrible BJ. Teeth all over the tool.
No Anal from the recent past (A large tool inside her has caused some unrest and stopped Anal recently)

Only Pro:
Allows fingering

Sorry for your experience. I almost booked her last weekend. Thanks for tiftt. I guess hipness still hit or miss in a big margin.

Reactions: Mohan2715
Didn't another member here say she was the best thing since sliced bread?

My mistake.........

We do learn a lot from mistakes.
Even I read TAG reviews before going on to some action.
I was unlucky here since there was no previous postings on her.
She said to be working here back in 2016 too. Pretty sure must have been under a different name.

She said to be working here back in 2016 too. Pretty sure must have been under a different name.
That's very possible. It's hit or miss because some of them do keep the same name when they come back. (If they are good...)
If they are bad, then well, I guess they start fetching new names out of a hat.

Closing Comments:
Cons:
Mobile phone-holic. Incomgin Line messages always. She even answered a call loudly soon after the action.

I have this experience with another Sp from hipness, it is very irritating when u r paying something and u get such unwanted perks added in! My case was worse as out of 90 mins session the sp was on ph with a call buddy for 50 mins!

I feel sorry for u, hope u have given feedback to the tencho after the session. And thanks for the heads up on this one.

Reactions: elasilva86