Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
Basic 40 mins / 7,000 + LH

Type/Location:
Uguisudani

Language Notes:
JP with Tencho + EN with provider

Details of the Encounter:
I always wanted to try some other nationality than Thai in Hipness and last week it was a success thanks to this beautiful lady.
I was her 1st customer for the day and she is actually +2 old than her advertised age and looks the same as her pics.

All went well and she came in on time to start the session.
She likes muscled men and wanted to take off my clothes while teasing my little brother.
We had some foreplay in the couch before moving into the bed. She doesn't allow kissing but she is a good sucker. Likes to take toys inside her and likes fingering.
We tried several positions before coming into the climax. She does this as a part time income earner and have been in-out of Hipness, so she is not a regular in the roster.
We had a small chat with each other's arms wrapped around and she told me that she is a mother of a grown up son and lives alone on her. When her feelings turn her on she gets listed in Hipness and only for few days and gets back to full time employment after it.

We liked each other very much and wanted to meet her regularly but she said that this is only in Hipness and will be kept only inside Hipness.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Pros:
Ideal is you like MILF
Speaks English
Loves fingering and toys inside her
Tight pussy for a 40+

Cons:
No kissing
Not listed always in the roster

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice review, thanks for sharing.

Does Angela bring her own toys or did you have bring toys with you.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland