Phone - http://www.hipness.jp/p_profile.shtml?proc=profile&name=fefe

Appointment Length & Costs:
80min - 13000 + LH

Type/Location:
LH

Language Notes:
Japanese with shop, English with girl

Details of the Encounter:
So Hipness has been running a bit out of girls lately. Not sure if that's because of the girls beeing scared to come to Japan atm, or because the shop trimmed the numbers down a bit since the business is slow due to Corona.

Since the girls usually only stay two weeks, I had been waiting if someone new shows up, who would peek my interest, in case I want to repeat.
I'm not really using the shop often, but it was fitting my schedule well this time and I didn't have to worry about the shop or the girls being foreigner friendly, which atm is a bit of concern with many Japanese shops. I speak conversational Japanese, so the booking went very smoothly.

Fast forward to the LH, after checking in I gave a confirmation call about 15minutes before the appointed time and 10minutes later Fefe ringed at the door.

Fefe looks pretty much as in the pictures. She has quite some tattoos (as shown in one of the pictures). She is in her late 20s if that matters to you.

I was her first customer of the day and I think she didn't get up too much earlier, so she is probably a bit more genki if she has more time to start into her day.

After settling the financial stuff, we went straight to shower, where she made sure I'm clean, but which was otherwise uneventful. Back to the bed she went straight to business with a blowjob. I'm not particularly big on BJ or maybe most girls are just not very good at getting things right for me. She got the job done to get me ready without spoiling the fun with using too much teeth or so. I probably wouldn't have finished from that, but that's usually the case for me.

Now straight to the next stage, she tried to put on the condom, but that didn't went very smoothly, so I had to help that. That's actually a critical step that easily kills any erection again, but for some reason very few girls manage to do that smoothly.

With that out of the way, she mounted me. This wasn't bad, but she had been making comments about me being too big (and that wasn't only targeted at my belly) before and between encouraging me to finish she kept repeating that. We switched to doggy and missionary on her iniative, but in the end we finished with a hand job. I just felt uncomfortable with this constant talk. There was a lot of lube and she didn't look in pain and said it's ok and she wanted me to finish with fucking her, but ...

After that was done, snuggled down next to me and I massaged her back a bit. She liked that enough to demand that I use some body lotion:) Some massage for me and another hi as finish (she offered another round, but see... round 1).

During all the action we only kissed very lightly, which is maybe due to her having a nose job recently and not wanting any contact with her nose.

All in all she was very focused on pleasing me, but that also made it feel not much like a gf experience. Her English is only sufficient for light or very light conversation.

Not a bad experience, but not the best fit for me either. I prefer if we move into the action a bit more smoothly and if it's more mutually enjoyed. This session felt all about me only. I didn't really try to change that since that was somehow the vibe I got from the beginning.

Not a bad experience at all, nothing to regret, but I probably won't repeat. I just like to connect a bit more to the girl than what I was able to do today.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Nice girl, looks like the pictures. Will do everything to please you. Not my perfect match, but she might be perfect for others.
She leaves on 24th, so there are some days left.

Last edited:
Thanks for your review of Fefe, much appreciated!

Approved: 3/20/2020

Sounds like she needs to learn how to put the cap on with her mouth.

Sounds like she needs to learn how to put the cap on with her mouth.

In my experience about 10% of the ladies manage to do that naturally as part of the play, wether using hands or mouth. I'm not sure if I present a special challenge or that's just the average.

In my experience about 10% of the ladies manage to do that naturally as part of the play, wether using hands or mouth. I'm not sure if I present a special challenge or that's just the average.
Some have a challenge capping smaller targets. Like threading a needle. Glad I don't have those issues like yall.. lol

Some have a challenge capping smaller targets. Like threading a needle. Glad I don't have those issues like yall.. lol

You mean you can put a condom on even to a small dick? That must be a useful talent! :p

Reactions: just4fun
Take personal issues off the site, back to the review please.

Don't know how you come to such conclusion after reading my review. In any case, I just added this to put things in perspective. If ladies usually have no trouble putting things in place for you, that might be the case with her too. For me that happens for about 1 in 10. Could be completely unrelated to size, maybe I just get them so horny already, that they can't concentrate on the task at hand? Who knows?
I'm usually not having a feedback session afterwards ...