http://www.hipness.jp/p_profile.shtml?proc=profile&name=melody

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 min / 13,000¥ + Love Hotel

Type/Location:
Uguisudani Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese with shop English with Melody

Details of the Encounter:
I've seen a lot of reviews about Hipness in here, and been eyeing their website for a while. Since it was my first time p4p (besides a pink salon) I've decided to go with highly reviewed Melody.

Shop:
I've talked in Japanese with Tencho, my Japanese is not bad but it was definitely easy to do since what you are going to tell is pretty much determined. His Japanese was easy to understand and he had a nice old guy tone.

Called once again after I've checked in to the Hotel and Melody came after 5 minutes.

Looks / Initial thoughts:
Melody looks exactly like her pictures, she is pretty (not gorgeus or amazing but pretty). She looks late twenties (she told me she is 30 and writes 24 on her profile), has a bubbly character and likes to talk. She told me that she prefers English, and her English was pretty decent besides a couple of cute errors.

She was also very professional, took the ropes once I told her it was my first time and was nervous. Her cheery attitude and person skills helped me relax and suddenly my attitude changed from shy/silent to a guy trying to flirt with a friend (give me a break, this was my first time and didn't know how to act lol).

Service:
We did our meet and greet, signed the paper (hipness requires you to sign a document, don't worry there are no personal bindings -name etc..- its just a sign and just to keep the girl safe in case of you do something idiotic), talked a bit, paid the money etc..

And off we go to shower, personal note: I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get hard due to anxiety etc.. but I was immediately hard.
Melody had a great body, short and slim, with small B cup tits and a nice, not too big or small ass. We cuddled a bit and she washed both of us in shower, then we brushed our teeth and off we go to bed.

She took the lead, with a small make out going directly to BBBJ. She doesn't like french kissing etc (or at least thats what she told me), but there were pecks every now and then. BBBJ was pretty great, she knew what to do with eye contact (oh no hands too!).

Then she took one of the condoms and started riding me in cowgirl, letting me a view of beautiful tits with huge nipples. After a while we changed into missionary and then doggy.

Now, I'm not really sure what was my problem, I was definitely attracted and not that nervous anymore but for some reason I lost my erection during doggy. I kinda blame the tight condoms in the hotel or maybe I was too tired as this was definitely the opposite of what I feared after being single for a long while.

Anyways, she was pretty understanding and took the condom of for a great BBBJ/ HJ combo. Which eventually made me cum.

We took another shower and since we didn't had a lot of time, talked a bit and decided to be done. She wanted to leave the hotel before I do, so I waited like 5 minutes after she left.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Melody was definitely great! I would like to call her again if I didn't have my eyes on Yumi. Speaking of which, I decided to wait a bit because I've read some stuff about management change in Hipness and wanted to see how it goes after that.

Turns out they were opening a new shop in Kinsicho / Uguisudani (don't know about the management change). Now I want to try their new shop as it has an extremely cheap openning discount. And with the new shop (they kinda share the Thai rooster) there comes a lot of new girls, and some look great.

You can also check their website: http://www.thai-plaza.net Funny story, I've found out about their new store after a boring day at work by using a reverse-dns lookup script I was playing with. They also have a shop near Narita, but looks completely different.

Last edited:
Sounds like you have a good first experience. But note for everyone, always carry your own rubbers!

Thanks I did have good time =) and planing to do it more frequently now. I actually did bring my own but it was easier to reach for the bed side ones and didn't really realize it was too tight until late :/.

Nice review! Melody is definitely a cutie and good if you like a girl who's chatty. As in, really chatty.

Didn't know about Hipness' new Thai import venture. And wow, those prices are even cheaper than Hipness... those poor girls :(

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Hipness / Melody

Date of Encounter:
April 2018

Contact Method:
http://www.hipness.jp/p_profile.shtml?proc=profile&name=melody

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 min / 13,000¥ + Love Hotel

Type/Location:
Uguisudani Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese with shop English with Melody

Details of the Encounter:
I've seen a lot of reviews about Hipness in here, and been eyeing their website for a while. Since it was my first time p4p (besides a pink salon) I've decided to go with highly reviewed Melody.

Shop:
I've talked in Japanese with Tencho, my Japanese is not bad but it was definitely easy to do since what you are going to tell is pretty much determined. His Japanese was easy to understand and he had a nice old guy tone.

Called once again after I've checked in to the Hotel and Melody came after 5 minutes.

Looks / Initial thoughts:
Melody looks exactly like her pictures, she is pretty (not gorgeus or amazing but pretty). She looks late twenties (she told me she is 30 and writes 24 on her profile), has a bubbly character and likes to talk. She told me that she prefers English, and her English was pretty decent besides a couple of cute errors.

She was also very professional, took the ropes once I told her it was my first time and was nervous. Her cheery attitude and person skills helped me relax and suddenly my attitude changed from shy/silent to a guy trying to flirt with a friend (give me a break, this was my first time and didn't know how to act lol).

Service:
We did our meet and greet, signed the paper (hipness requires you to sign a document, don't worry there are no personal bindings -name etc..- its just a sign and just to keep the girl safe in case of you do something idiotic), talked a bit, paid the money etc..

And off we go to shower, personal note: I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get hard due to anxiety etc.. but I was immediately hard.
Melody had a great body, short and slim, with small B cup tits and a nice, not too big or small ass. We cuddled a bit and she washed both of us in shower, then we brushed our teeth and off we go to bed.

She took the lead, with a small make out going directly to BBBJ. She doesn't like french kissing etc (or at least thats what she told me), but there were pecks every now and then. BBBJ was pretty great, she knew what to do with eye contact (oh no hands too!).

Then she took one of the condoms and started riding me in cowgirl, letting me a view of beautiful tits with huge nipples. After a while we changed into missionary and then doggy.

Now, I'm not really sure what was my problem, I was definitely attracted and not that nervous anymore but for some reason I lost my erection during doggy. I kinda blame the tight condoms in the hotel or maybe I was too tired as this was definitely the opposite of what I feared after being single for a long while.

Anyways, she was pretty understanding and took the condom of for a great BBBJ/ HJ combo. Which eventually made me cum.

We took another shower and since we didn't had a lot of time, talked a bit and decided to be done. She wanted to leave the hotel before I do, so I waited like 5 minutes after she left.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Melody was definitely great! I would like to call her again if I didn't have my eyes on Yumi. Speaking of which, I decided to wait a bit because I've read some stuff about management change in Hipness and wanted to see how it goes after that.

Turns out they were opening a new shop in Kinsicho / Uguisudani (don't know about the management change). Now I want to try their new shop as it has an extremely cheap openning discount. And with the new shop (they kinda share the Thai rooster) there comes a lot of new girls, and some look great.

You can also check their website: http://www.thai-plaza.net Funny story, I've found out about their new store after a boring day at work by using a reverse-dns lookup script I was playing with. They also have a shop near Narita, but looks completely different.

Thanks for the review.

A shop near Narita sounds promising. Name? Website?

Any details would be appreciated.

Thanks for the review.

A shop near Narita sounds promising. Name? Website?

Any details would be appreciated.

Yeah of course, I'm pretty sure it is the same management or a sister store (as their websites are hosted together and it looks a lot like each other), but service seems different than Hipness, so don't know how good/bad is it.
It is called Dolce (not the one in yoshiwara obviously) you can check their website: http://www.dolce-1.com

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Hipness / Melody

Those rubbers must have been vice grip tight. Cause just looking at her pics, with an ass like that I don't know how you couldn't get off! lol.

While she has a beautiful ass, looks like shes a little small upstairs no?

either way good review!