Guest viewing is limited

Hipness Hipness - Sukebeonna, Not a great Thai girl....

joshua1337

TAG Member
Reaction score
Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Hipness - Sukebeonna (Thai)
http://www.hipness.jp/p_profile.shtml?proc=profile&name=sukebeonna

Date of Encounter:
October 2019

Contact Method:
Phone - 03-6802-3447

Appointment Length & Costs:
80min, 13k yen + hotel cost

Type/Location:
Love hotel in Uguisudani

Language Notes:
Reservation in Japanese, Simple english with her

Details of the Encounter:
Back in Japan again this year and none of my usual favourites were available at the time so I was up to try something new. Keep reading good thing about the thai providers in Uguisudani here so I decided to give it a try.

Booked a room in a love hotel and made a reservation via phone call all in Japanese. I picked Sukebeonna as I assumed with a name like that she must have a pretty good sense of humour and we would hit it off easily, oh boy was I wrong.

She arrived after a few minutes and first thing I noticed is that she has a very noticeable unshaven mustache. Briefly considered stopping the session right there as this was a huge turnoff for me but didn't want to waste her time and putting that aside the rest of her face was accurate with the photos from the site even though they did carefully hide her significant belly fat.

Her english is not great but she seemed to mostly understand what I was trying to tell her, even though all my attempts at starting a conversation was met with 1-2 words response or awkward laughs. I don't blame her for the language barrier but she seemed really disinterested in the whole thing and by the end of the session didn't remember my name or even realized I wasn't japanese. She did tell me she has only been in Japan for 2 weeks though.

I payed and we started a shower where the foreplay was limited to her pulling down on my dick 2 times, which is better than nothing I guess. She did let me play with her breasts while she was finishing to wash me.

Back to the bedroom she went to her phone to text something and then we went to bed where she started sucking my nipple for what seemed too be way too long so i asked for a 69 which she obliged. Her BBBJ was good and had to ask her to stop as I was getting close to cumming from it. She didn't bring any condom, which for a sex worker seems really weird, but we used the free one from the room which was a bit on the small side for me even though I'm average on that particular part. We started with CW but instead of doing vertical movement she was moving horizontaly towards me which again is something I've never experienced and honestly didn't feel really great either. I was pretty close to done anyway so I made her switch to missionary and quickly cummed. We kissed a few times along the way but no FK or DFK.

We took a short silent break with about 30min left, tried to ask her a few things but again she replied with the same disinterested tone. But while we waited she started to scratch away the decorations on her finger nails, making a huge mess on the floor and was also fairly noisy and a bit irritating tbh. Was again considering stopping the whole thing there but I guess I was way too horny that day and called the reception to order another condom.

Round 2 started, she went for the nipple sucking again but I didn't let her this time. Asked her for a BBBJ again and finished with missionary.

We went back to the reception together and as I was handing back the key, she silently dashed for the exit while I had my back turned without saying goodbye.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
This was honestly one of the weirdest experience of my life and took me some days to get my thoughts together before writing this review.

Maybe I'm too used to soapland but it's really important for me to build some kind of emotional relationship with my partner and that she is also having a good time for me to enjoy myself but no matter what I tried it was not happening with Sukebeonna.

I will stick to soapland from now on.

Not recommended, will not repeat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report on this thai girl from Hipness...
she silently dashed for the exit while I had my back turned without saying goodbye.
Cold move, damn....... lol

Approved: 10/11/2019

Thanks for the review and yeah, that's Hipness for ya - you can hit the jackpot or bomb out, it's a dice roll every time (with just enough success to keep trying, ha ha).

The service menu & even the photos offer a rough idea of what you'll get, at best. Generally, once I find a good one there I'll stick to her for as long as she's around, and for that reason I haven't met anyone new at Hipness for about a year now. Thanks for helping cross one name off the potentials list though.