Guest viewing is limited

Hipness to be square

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you guys are interested in thai girls. just saw this site last night
http://thaigirl.jp/
aside from that im sorry to tell but i dont have any more information.

sorry if im posting this on the wrong section.

it's just the bathing entry fees ;) ( 入浴料 ). if you multiply that amount by 2.5, you will have the full price

Last edited:
it's just the bathing entry fees ;) ( 入浴料 ). if you multiply that amount by 2.5, you will have the full price

Ouch! That answer the question I was thinking too. It looked too cheap to be true.

Is that common at soaplands? I only have experience going to one (Darling Harbor, reviewed in the massage section). There, the price on the website was the total of what you paid. Of course, it is ¥29,800 yen for 70 minutes.

Reading all these raving reviews about Erika makes me curious about her. Can someone confirm that she speaks reasonable Japanese? I´d hate being stuck with the Japanese version of Bangkok "sexy maaaan" bar English...

Is that common at soaplands? I only have experience going to one (Darling Harbor, reviewed in the massage section). There, the price on the website was the total of what you paid. Of course, it is ¥29,800 yen for 70 minutes.
Depends.
As you say, some "cheap" soaplands are all included. Does not mean that service is bad, but girls are ususally less High classs.
Other , offering younger, sometimes exAV actresses, are much more expensive.. In all instances, check before etering that the price quoted is all included"" Zenbu desuka?"

I tried to get hipness to deliver to my hotel in central tokyo and they were not able / willing to do so. As anyone tried to get a delivery in central Tokyo. Also the person on the phone mentioned that only cell phone call are taken. Can anyone confirm that this is a fact?

I tried to get hipness to deliver to my hotel in central tokyo and they were not able / willing to do so. As anyone tried to get a delivery in central Tokyo. Also the person on the phone mentioned that only cell phone call are taken. Can anyone confirm that this is a fact?

I had a problem connecting from my cellphone to their number after arriving in Usuigudani, so I called them from a green phone outside the station. But they said they would have to call me back on my cellphone, which they did. After that, no problem. I could could confirm from the normal phone in the hotel. I think it is a security issue. They really want to have your cellphone on record, in case there is a problem.

I had a rockstar weekend, this past weekend and the first stop was the Asian P Door Hotel in Uguisudani and a date with Rina from Hipness. I had a date with Erika before. Erika is beautiful. But I would say Rina`s strength is that she makes you feel good about being you. This is a special skill that
a lot of providers do not have. Either that or we just hit it off. I tend to joke around a lot, so if a woman likes that, then we mesh. The serious types don`t seem to like it though.
Anyway I guess I would say that I had a girlfriend experience with Rina. It was nice being together and I felt a bit sad when we said goodbye. I think she did too, unless I am deluding myself and she is a better actress than I realize. Either way I give her high praise.
After FS we cuddled and she gave me a massage. She is a really nice, warm person. So while I enjoyed Erika as she is a stunner, I enjoyed Rina for her warmth and sweetness. I would set up dates with both of them again.
Asian P Door as has been mentioned is a decent option for meeting the ladies. Clean rooms, that are big enough, and front desk staff that is professional and funny, wishing me "Have a good journey!" as I went up the elevator. LOL I plan on trying a lot of the ladies at Hipness but will repeat
with both Rina and Erika at some point.

But I would say Rina`s strength is that she makes you feel good about being you.

Totally agree about Rina. Really nice body (although she is concerned about her short legs, don´t tease her), and a great attitude. About GF feeling, I found her limited Japanese a bit distracting. Do you speak Thai by any chance?

Totally agree about Rina. Really nice body (although she is concerned about her short legs, don´t tease her), and a great attitude. About GF feeling, I found her limited Japanese a bit distracting. Do you speak Thai by any chance?

Zaphod, no I don`t speak Thai. I figure my Japanese is more limited than yours, and maybe a good match for Rina`s. LOL I`ve been here a very long time, but don`t consider myself a master of Japanese to any extent. So a woman who has been here for four years and speaks Japanese everyday, can match me in level, though I have been here for over two decades! I`m a lousy Japanese student. That said I have reached a level I am comfortable at, so maybe that is the main thing.

ok thanks for the information very useful, i took all of the suggestions. i booked asian p hotel. and i tried hipness erick and rina was fully booked today but no problem i got the flower so i had rose. she really pretty and friendly my Japanese is at kindergarten but i am good at japangish and we had an awesome conversation, side note the techno english has improve we communicate clearly. 80 mins of fun. no complaints no regrets. shower was gud. non stop banging after that bbbj the works. this hipness has my vote

ok thanks for the information very useful, i took all of the suggestions. i booked asian p hotel. and i tried hipness erick and rina was fully booked today but no problem i got the flower so i had rose. she really pretty and friendly my Japanese is at kindergarten but i am good at japangish and we had an awesome conversation, side note the techno english has improve we communicate clearly. 80 mins of fun. no complaints no regrets. shower was gud. non stop banging after that bbbj the works. this hipness has my vote

I`ve been wanting to try Rose, thanks for this. She looks nice in her pics. So nice to hear she is pretty in person. She is on my list of ladies to try!

Reactions: nejitag
I see that Keiji mentioned Bunny's and Miss Universe earlier in this thread. Has anyone tried their services before? I reviewed their site, but it definitely looks to good to be true. lol. But of course curiosity has me wondering...

I see that Keiji mentioned Bunny's and Miss Universe earlier in this thread. Has anyone tried their services before? I reviewed their site, but it definitely looks to good to be true. lol. But of course curiosity has me wondering...

If they look too good to be true, you can be sure that they are. If you want foreign women with quality, you better look at the independents who are for real. Any foreign women that work for low-budget Japanese deli health shops will have their own reasons to do so.

if you guys are interested in thai girls. just saw this site last night
http://thaigirl.jp/

Don't know if I should start a new thread or just follow up on this one as Hipness and thaigirl.jp are under the same ownership. Well here goes. (This is one of my first comments so be easy on me).

I opted for Thaigirl.jp. As much as I like a bargain, being too cheap can have it's pitfalls and disadvantages, mainly on service and freshness. The girl I chose was Erika, I believe it is the same girl that was written earlier in this thread. Her profile is here:
http://thaigirl.jp/profile.php?cno=35&ref=L3RvcC5waHA=

I chose the Manjo Tabikan (万上旅館). You can find it in the map below on top of the Police building (North Exit from Ugusuidani). 4,000 yen for the "free time room". This place is cheap and equally old. Room reeked of smoke and was just old. It had the squat down Japanese toilet, and the bath and shower area were circa 1950's. It had a tatami area where the tv was located, and the bed was a bit lower (standard for Japan) than my liking but I still had fun.
http://www.hipness.jp/p_hotel.shtml

I cruised up in the Yamanote line from Ueno and decided to hike out the North Exit. I live about 15 minutes walk from Ugusuidani so I have been scoping out the area, and streetwalker scene there for about a week or so now (I am mainly a Kabukicho/Shinokubo visitor). I made it around 11:30am and called Thaigirl.jp. You do need to have a good grasp of Japanese at the conversational level. I am at the 2-kyu level but the Japanese guy's (tencho?) Japanese was a bit rough for me to catch at times. In summary, it went like this- translated into English so the English only crowd can follow. (Note that I packed the questions together so it doesn't go on and on)

Me: Hello, I would like to book Erika from 12pm today.
Tencho: What nationality are you? Where are you at? How tall/big are you? How long do you want to book the gil for? What type of girl do you want/service specialty? Let me see who is available.
Me: US, Uguisudani hotel, Manjo tabikan room kiku. 178cm, normal sized for korean american dude. Around 2 hours and pay cash. I want a girl who is not too thin, nice boobs and good at fera (fellatio) and fun to talk to.
Tencho: Do you have access to the internet? There are 4 girls available... 1, 2, 3, and Erika.
Me: I still want to choose Erika.
Tencho: She is preparing now and will be there in about 15 minutes. I will call the front desk there and have them call the room phone to confirm you are actually there. ..... room phone rings, front desk woman asks me to wait and patches me back through to tencho. He confirms she is on the way and she shows about 15 minutes from that call.

She shows up and is pretty cute and has a really warm personality. Her pic online was taken a few (several?) years back, but she is ok. She had some pimples on the outline of her face but other than that, she was clean and fun to be with. We talked in Japanese over some hot tea, she brought a packet of hot cocoa, and shot the shit before hitting the shower.

The play was pretty good. She got the shower water warm for me then washed me down. She paid some attention to my cock, but more to see how big it is I think. She didn't pay much attention to my ass, which was good as I don't really like being touched there. I got out first and let her finish her washing. We proceeded to the bed, and cuddled a bit and kissed and spooned. Her boobs weren't as big as I thought they would be, but small handfuls and semi long nipples that you can flick, lick and play with. She is actually part Chinese, which explains the long nipples I suppose. She wasn't bald, but groomed. I didn't do go down on her because I have no idea where she has been and I just don't do that for sex workers. In place of my tongue, I used my left middle finger to do the come hither on the g-spot, and wrapped my other arm around and use the free hand to diddle the clitty. I had to fumble around a little. She didn't smell bad, which was a HUGE thing for me. Once I get a whiff of foul play, that can totally add speed bumps to me having a good time. Here is the smell approach I used without making it too obvious. While I was squeezing her titties in between playing with the kitty, i would go in for a nipple tongue flick and take a whiff of my hand and nothing bad was scented. Good to go I thought.

After we got excited, the BBBJ was OK, not blistering but enough to get hard and ready for insertion. She gets the condom and does the BJ technique to get it on nice and snug. I put her on top as I have a small groin hernia and don't want to cause extra damage over exerting myself. Anyone who has had a groin hernia knows what a balancing act it is to do sexual acrobatics and not spilling your guts into your abdomen, sorry too much info. Anyway, we do cowboy and a few other positions her facing me on top and got her to orgasm a few times. I like to see how a girl orgasms so I can gauge and control the tightness so I can get off. We go for about 50 minutes and I finally drive it home with her squatting and bouncing on me full throttle. It takes me a while with a condom, but better to be safe than sorry.

We stumble into the shower and clean off, then get dressed and shoot the shit for a few minutes before departing. Overall a good experience and I had fun. She waits for me at the exit so I can drop the key off as we went out the back. We hug and part our ways. I did get her cell # for drinks at a later time.

Note: I didn't get any pics. I also didn't ask for the "mochi kaeri" panty too, even though I am into that fetish, I opted not to.
Note 2: She told me they are going to close down from 11/10-11/20, for those who want to try. Sorry, forgot the re-open date.
Note 3: She also gave me some insight that thaigirl.jp is a bit more pricey than the regular Japanese places, but it is worth it. Most customers are Japanese.

Ok I think that is a decent write-up. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask them here. Sharing is caring :)

I'm still around, I talked briefly about them in another thread http://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/starting.6377/#post-13246

I had this experience once only and like 5 years ago. Mostly because they are expensive for me and by the same price I can have 3 adventures with cheaper delivery health shops.

Ask any questions you want, I will answer them if I can.

Hi guys, First of all thanks for this site lol ...Now to my review and my first time trying any adult service in Japan. I did just like most of the posts did here except i called and i actually didn't know which girl to chose so i decided to go randomly from the tencho considereing the fact that i am a (黒人)black dude i told the tencho that i got some good inheritance and he requested i check the website and let him know which one to chose but i insisted he gave me something good **felt like ordering pizza lol** . I said i hope she is good, after about 13 mins waiting in front of the drugstore pretending to be sipping some coffee she(Jolie) arrived. Mmm seriously i felt like Bro thats ma auntie, however the damage had already been done. we went and got a hotel**Don't remember the name but it was okay and clean i just had a hard time with the lights and everything in kanji** she insisted we take a shower, she kept on giving me complements about my big guy and bla bla bla this is her first time with black guy n stuff but she was cool i think she meant no offence. she gave me some short massage and i was a little bit shy because the actual age difference was like 10 years n i was nuts all along. I can't really describe the FS but she was thight which was good for me lol ,there was a DG and MSNR and some CowBoy stuff. above all it was good i think the fact that i knew her age killed some joy. I will rate her 8/10 for the FS and her looks facial 6/10 body 7/10 and for all 7/10.. sorry for my bad review but am a bit tired after a long day.. Thanks to the Admins of TAG Keep it up

Just a quick note about my latest adventure.

Last week I had the pleasure of meeting Sayuri from Hipness last week. Setting up the meet was easy and she showed up shortly after I called from the hotel. Pictures are fairly accurate and she's a real pretty girl. The action was great and she does her best to make sure you enjoy the time together. I would definitely recommend her.

One other review of Sayuri of Hipness says she is much older than her stated 24 years. Just wondering what you thought?
Erika of Hipness is listed at 23 years old but is probably 26. It isn`t a big deal to me. But were she actually 33, that is a big deal.
I think Hipness should be honest about the women there, or we should consider avoiding their service. IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.