http://www.hipness.jp/p_profile.shtml?proc=profile&name=dekapai2

Appointment Length & Costs:
13,000 80 min

Type/Location:
Love Hotel - 4,000

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Having arrived to Japan recently, I wanted to explore around what was available for someone with zero Japanese language skills. After doing some due diligence through this forum, I decided upon Dekapai (2). Originally there was a Dekapai (1) but she was suddenly removed from the page (Hope she's ok) but since she's no longer on the page I'm just going to call the lady I met Dekapai.
Setting up the process was fairly easy, I reserved through their online form and they responded the next day confirming the details. After heading to the area, one chooses the LH of their preference and then calls the service (who speaks english), giving the hotel name and room number. Dekapai showed up 15 minutes after the call was finished.
She was at first a bit shy and apprehensive, but I did my best to make conversation. Her face has a few more blemishes than the website pictures suggest, but the photos on the site are actually pretty accurate, as the site itself doesn't do much in the way of photoshopping / professional shoots.
After setting up, she helped me take off my clothes and we went to go shower. I finished first and awaited her in the bed while she finished up. After sliding in, she gave a quick smile and visibly relaxed a bit.
We started off with LFK, which slowly turned into DFK. After a bit of time, she slowly slid down and started with a BBBJ. I didn't want to 69 (maybe rude of me :) ) so just returned the favor by slowly fingering her. After a bit of time, she started getting a tiny bit wet and was audibly moaning. She couldn't take it anymore and begged to get to the FS, who was I to deny her?
We started off with her on top, in CG. Watching those D-cups bouncing up and down was quite the sight. Unfortunately, it has been a while since I've done this, and I lasted all of 5 minutes before I finished. Quite embarrassing, but that is life. With a gentle smile, she helped take off the dom and we lied on the bed to recover.
Luckily, with this service, you get 2 shots if you go with the 80 minute option. I recovered quickly, and we started again.
Round 2 was luckily not as embarrasing for me, and we alternated in several positions with intense DFK before I finished. She enjoyed the entire session and was definitely not faking any moans, reaching orgasm a couple times herself this time.
Overall, it was a great first time for me in Japan, and I definitely look forward to what else is in store for me.
Thanks for reading my first post

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Thanks for the recommendation! I booked her for a way-too-late-night session this week and wasn't disappointed. She's a friendly girl-next-door type with a very pretty smile, is into hugging, and nice to look at in general. She does have great boobs. It was after 2AM when we finished & we were both pretty wrecked by that stage, but I'll definitely repeat when she comes back again.

Speaking of that, I said 'Dekapai 2' was the most bizarre 'name' I'd ever heard at Hipness. She said it was because she initially came here with her equally big-boobed friend & they thought the word was funny, so they called themselves Dekapai 1 and 2 for a laugh.

I had Dekapai 2 earlier this week.
I agree with the above posts as she has a tight pussy and great boobs
She allowed light fingering but not deep.
Was screaming out loud (as she couldn't take all of tool inside her.)

I recommend her as she understood English and spoke few simple words too.
She has a tendency of going back and forth to Thailand so she is not a regular in Hipness anymore

Reactions: DireWolf98