(No website, map link only)

Date of Encounter:
June 2019

Contact Method:
Two street tout relay to the shop tencho who guided us the rest of the way

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes 10,000¥ + 1000¥ Drink for Momo

Type/Location:
Rin Rin oppai club, Yagenbori-dori Hiroshima. The tout les us there, so I don’t have the exact location. I did see the sign easily from Yogenbori when I took a taxi through the next day.

Language Notes:
N5 Japanese with the tout. Momo only spoke Japanese and a few words of English

Details of the Encounter:
I travel to Japan occasionally for work and like to dip my toes in the dodgy pool when I do. All of my experiences to date have been Japanese strip theaters (love the interactive amateurs!) and HE massage places with various levels of happiness. I’ve been to Hiroshima a few times and found few options available to foreigners outside of Filipina snack bars and the Dai Ichi Gekijyo (strip theater).

I’ve been practicing my Japanese more recently and felt confident enough to go looking for some fun. After a few beers, my friend and I started to wander the side streets off Yagenbori Dori near the Nagarekawa red light district on a quiet Wednesday night. We were just walking and looking, but in short order, we were invited into a soapland to look at the cast (we didn’t go in), and offered a 60 minute HE massage from a cute chinese girl in a cheerleader skirt for 10k yen - much more action than has ever been offered in my previous visits.

A street tout saw us walking by and asked what we wanted that night. We asked to grope pretty, young Japanese girls. He hollered to a friend up the block who then asked us if we were looking for sub 10k or greater than 10K experiences - spoiler - we said sub 10K. A quick phone call later and the second tout led us to the tencho, who guided us to the shop.

We walked past a sign that said 7K yen for 50 minutes on the way in - were quoted 10K for an hour with no additional details. The shop had a small playroom with 8 cubicles along the wall, as well as a long, double sided upholstered bench down the middle of the room. Legroom in the cubicle was a little tight for me, but workable. There were already two Japanese customers engaged with their girls. Looking at their girls, and seeing the girl that went to my friend’s cubicle, I was felt pretty good about my prospects. Not stunning spinners, but cute GNDs. I should mention there was no hand sanitizer or mouthwash offered to either of us.

Momo - Chan soon appeared at my cubicle. She was sweet and willing, but absolutely not my type. 148cm, short brown hair, American size B-cups, jowly lower face, and a little round belly that looked like she was 6 months pregnant. She dropped her top and placed my hands on her breasts, straddled me, and offered to kiss. She had smoker’s breath, and was not doing anything for me, so I drank the AYC drink beer they offered, hugged her a lot, and looked around the room. My friend and the other patrons were having great times with their girls. I kept hoping for a rotation to happen, but it never did. Mono-Chan said no rotation was planned l, and I saw this was true even for the Japanese customers.

I settled in for what turned out to be 40 minutes of time with Momo. I bought her a lady drink and massaged her shoulders a little to pass the time. She told me that they often have American and Canadian customers and we chatted a little about Hiroshima and the US. Time was called and I bid her farewell.

The Good - 5 of 6 girls looked decent to good. All seemed up for oppai play and kissing. Gaigokujin friendly with minimal Japanese in notoriously closed Hiroshima. My American friend had a great time with his girl and she was pretty. Momo was willing and ready to accommodate.

The Bad - Shorted by 20 minutes. Momo definitely wasn’t my type and not what I would consider to be a cute Japanese girl (my original request). No rotation, though I didn’t ask ahead of time and all customers were treated the same regardless of nationality. 3K Yen more than the posted price.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I’m always up for an adventure and I’m glad i tried it. No need for me to repeat. My friend enjoyed and gave it a may repeat. It’s at least an option for Hiroshima.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report from Hiroshima. I added the map link for the address you sent, I could not find a website for this particular shop.

We appreciate anything good or bad, any info is always useful.

Approved: 9/22/2019