ah toh

Contributor License
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
hisyo

Date of Encounter:
may17

Contact Method:
website and walk in - left soapland https://summary.fc2.com/a/widget.php?widget_cd=1233477

Appointment Length & Costs:
120min 75k

Type/Location:
yoshiwara

Language Notes:
engllish

Details of the Encounter:
i know her as an JAV star, found her in hisyo and recongised her, and also found another JAV also.
the other JAV i later came for her on her schedule, the shop person told me she was sick, very disppaoint.
more disppointment she left the shop and soapland soon after.
花恋 http://avsoapinfo.com/4787.

i actually know about her 愛海 since my feb trip where after kana, i asked for her , the shop person told me she japanese only.
so in may, i tried again, to my surprise, they said she is available.
i not sure is different person told different things or biz not good she decide to take foreigner. But anyway i wanted her.

she look as pretty as she in JAV movie.
she is friendly,always smiling, and outspoken.
she washed me, i go into the tube, she ask me mat play, i said no, let get on to bed.
1st round 20 min not breaking,then have a drink, another 2nd round 20 min no breaking.
then she ask me to sleep on the bed, and she lain on me.
but after a few minutes, i turn over and want to start again , haha, she look bit of shock.
so another 20 min,then i found her face look painful, i decided to stop.
i was quite sorry when i know she actually hurt.
she told me she recently her inside getting very weak and often hurt, and told me she was in this line for 7 years(old bird, must have been over work),
then we have a short chat, she told me she came from previous shop that being clamp down of jav issue, and she told me one shop her freinds work in doing NS cum inside.
she give those tired and retiring expression , telling me jav competition with younger girls coming and she no longer wanted.i tot i am trying to make her orgasm in the end hurting her, i feel sad for her, thou i still want to screw her but she really hurt and also no more time left for some more sex.

the next few days i viist the shop again, i just mention her name, the shop person immediate said japanese only, haha.
and sadly, by aug 3rd trip i visit she no longer in the shop and i believe she had left soapland.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
haha, cannot repeat because she left, and also difficult to repeat as she cannot handle me. As i said before, JAV doesn't mean all can do good sex.
i like her, i enjoy the sex with her, she cannot handle me doesn't make me feel proud or better, but i do feel sorry that i have hurt her. Well, i miss her.

Last edited:
Sex appeal - 7.5 (-0 for photoshop look)
Attitude- 6.5
performance - 6.5 (can't really handle)
satisfaction/value for money -6.5
overall - 27 /40