Guest viewing is limited

Hisyo (SL) Hisyo - Sora (Censored JAV)

LM is terrible and the tencho there lies about the girls. I ended up with Hiro the fat ugly girl twice despite requesting other girls! Terrible

i had went LM 4 times, and been browsing LM pages often, hiro i known her photo, she definitely look fat and her waistline was stated 60.
LM everyday will pick up 5 girls for promo, the girls appointed not sure of not hitting quota lately , and volunteerily or selectively choosen i don't know, but i sure those hot JAV like rena and mai will not be one of them.
there was a time where i pick rena and tried to bargain a bit off the tax, cause foreign pay 77k and Japanese pay 67k.
the tout gave me a few cards and actually gave me a much lower price, i believe it could be the girls under promo, and is within the price they actually offering.
the 5 girl under promo are price 50k for Japanese, so foreign should be 60k.
last visit the guy(the veteran/senior one that look like manager, speak better english ) who i have always deal with, refuse to givr, so i went hisyo instead.
明日花asuka photo and specs look good, but i don't know her actual person is how, she is often on random promo.
see if you can get the promo price for the promo girls or not, i quite piss off they treat foreigner so differently.

My second visits, so just to add on, to further enhance the good experience with her.

She is a very easy going japanese lady, some may call 阿莎力 or assari(japanese).
Well some one wrote to me saying she is not pretty enough, well, i guess she may has a wider mouth or thicker lips, darker skin.
she look like a mix blood to me, just take her as a 2nd maria ozawa.
she stay in shibuya(correction), when i can't recall her JAV name and ask her, she actually gave me her real name, haha, but i can't remember.

When she saw me at the corridor way, she smile very broadly with surprise, i was bit taken back , not bcause she recongnise me but as if she doesn't believe i will come back for her again.
Note:Even if the MIB don't remember is it a 2nd times of the girl, the girl will always remember(be it the same price or not, haha).

last visit i came to her straight after another shop, this time i reserve all my energy for her.

"We're flying high We're watching the world pass us by Never want to come down Never want to put my feet back down On the ground"
i hold her arms, laying on the bed and lift her up when i thrust, virtually flying.

went for 4 rounds 15-20 minutes, but with very unreserved thrust.
Every rounds i stop for a break was because it almost going soft as i thrust too hard,
Few minutes of talk and drink, so as to hand jerk my cork up with only 1-2 minutes.(with her, fumika and mitsuki somehow is like a piece of cake).
At the 4th round, when i remove the condom, i can feel my cock bit of wet with sperm, though i ready did not not cum out.
i was trying hard to control,every times feel like it is going to cum.

While i was in the tub, she combed her hair giggling it got mess up during too much sex motion.
Then she washed me, and i did a few hand stroke while on the little stool and told her to give me 2 minute, she laughed and said no...
Just teasing her , it was washing time.
I still can go for 5th to 6th intervals(even though physically i was still ok), but decide not to push for it.(important is still quality, maybe next time i will test the limit)
i find 6th round with 15-20min each is impossible, even 5 rounds can be hard to achieve with the limited time of 2 hours, maybe only for those who cum every 5 minutes.
3-5 minutes is really too short for the girl to start to feel or enjoy, like mitsuki.
so need to handle and control time properly.

i told her i will be back for her next FEB, this time she take it seriously.
Well, i keep my promise, i hope she will be there FEB.

Last edited:
Reactions: all4naughty69
i had went LM 4 times, and been browsing LM pages often, hiro i known her photo, she definitely look fat and her waistline was stated 60.
LM everyday will pick up 5 girls for promo, the girls appointed not sure of not hitting quota lately , and volunteerily or selectively choosen i don't know, but i sure those hot JAV like rena and mai will not be one of them.
there was a time where i pick rena and tried to bargain a bit off the tax, cause foreign pay 77k and Japanese pay 67k.
the tout gave me a few cards and actually gave me a much lower price, i believe it could be the girls under promo, and is within the price they actually offering.
the 5 girl under promo are price 50k for Japanese, so foreign should be 60k.
last visit the guy(the veteran/senior one that look like manager, speak better english ) who i have always deal with, refuse to givr, so i went hisyo instead.
明日花asuka photo and specs look good, but i don't know her actual person is how, she is often on random promo.
see if you can get the promo price for the promo girls or not, i quite piss off they treat foreigner so differently.
min
My second visits, so just to add on, to further enhance the good experience with her.

She is a very easy going japanese lady, some may call 阿莎力 or assari(japanese).
Well some one wrote to me saying she is not pretty enough, well, i guess she may has a wider mouth or thicker lips, darker skin.
she look like a mix blood to me, just take her as a 2nd maria ozawa.
she stay in shibuya(correction), when i can't recall her JAV name and ask her, she actually gave me her real name, haha, but i can't remember.

When she saw me at the corridor way, she smile very broadly with surprise, i was bit taken back , not bcause she recongnise me but as if she doesn't believe i will come back for her again.
Note:Even if the MIB don't remember is it a 2nd times of the girl, the girl will always remember(be it the same price or not, haha).

last visit i came to her straight after another shop, this time i reserve all my energy for her.

"We're flying high We're watching the world pass us by Never want to come down Never want to put my feet back down On the ground"
i hold her arms, laying on the bed and lift her up when i thrust, virtually flying.

went for 4 rounds 15-20 minutes, but with very unreserved thrust.
Every rounds i stop for a break was because it almost going soft as i thrust too hard,
Few minutes of talk and drink, so as to hand jerk my cork up with only 1-2 minutes.(with her, fumika and mitsuki somehow is like a piece of cake).
At the 4th round, when i remove the condom, i can feel my cock bit of wet with sperm, though i ready did not not cum out.
i was trying hard to control,every times feel like it is going to cum.

While i was in the tub, she combed her hair giggling it got mess up during too much sex motion.
Then she washed me, and i did a few hand stroke while on the little stool and told her to give me 2 minute, she laughed and said no...
Just teasing her , it was washing time.
I still can go for 5th to 6th intervals(even though physically i was still ok), but decide not to push for it.(important is still quality, maybe next time i will test the limit)
i find 6th round with 15-20min each is impossible, even 5 rounds can be hard to achieve with the limited time of 2 hours, maybe only for those who cum every 5 minutes.
3-5 minutes is really too short for the girl to start to feel or enjoy, like mitsuki.
so need to handle and control time properly.

i told her i will be back for her next FEB, this time she take it seriously.
Well, i keep my promise, i hope she will be there FEB.

Thanks. I did try 明日花before and she’s actually pretty good. A little big but not like hiro who’s way to fat..takahashi San is the guy I talk to at LM and he’s not trustworthy but I admit he did give me some great people but I think my timing isn’t off and I know everyone photoshops picture but LM does it a lot!!

i actually leisurely talking to her about the girls i had in mind with sora, and mentioned i can't get 明佐海 4 stars in 二輪車, and also mention about aida, the master.
Then she said she also does 二輪車 and i laugh also saying i knew, 1 star only.
I told her is because she is new or new girl, but her sex to me is great.
then lately she does one together with aida and in her diaries,https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/hisyo/girlid-19589912/diary/ - and mention her foot/leg(?) in pain but she enjoy.
I think she is not good in matplay, cause she never initiate to do matplay with me.
Fumika she asked but i said no, so if sora ask i still will say the same thing, haha... let get to bed.

Reactions: wongson777
Last edited:
Reactions: Viggagadye
Well she’s back now. But all booked out today if I’m to believe the guys at Hisyo.

Hisyo is quite heavily book most of the times.
This is how i read from cityheaven 出勤情報, they provide us the 'active' status of the girls who are working on the day.
If the girls show no status generally mean she is booked/working now(so you need to monitor for next 2 hours), if show 次回 mean next available booking, 待機中 mean currently no booking and still available, worst is 受付終了 mean no more available.
This actually help us to decide to make a booking or to visit the shops by this 'real time' info, and by able to provide this 'real time' info will help the shop to make more business.

So for hisyo, the shop quite unlikely to show the girls current status 'booked' if they are really available, this will lesser their opportunities of more business.
Worst are those shops who don't update at all and show all girls 待機中 and when you make a trip to the shop for that particular girl, they will tell you to wait or to get other girls.

Reactions: DocMcStuffins
Wow... so much photoshop on that site!

I don't get you , you mean which site, sora and her diairies city heaven site?
the first visit i made was last year MAY, she told me she went Phuket(i make a mistake in my post #30) before, in her recent diaires she mention she went Phuket 2 years ago(pic with the tiger).
My 2nd visit last Nov, she told me she will be going bangkok in march, and she went on 3-8march and can see from her diaries.
The shown poolsides look like is Le Meridien Bangkok, you can check the back ground neighbor hotel capture and if you go Le Meridien Bangkok website you will find the poolside very identical.
Also she took the dinner at the bar, with the photo shown , it is on a very tall floor and it matches Le Meridien Bangkok(just assumption she dine at her hotel), tall classy bar you won't find easily at any 3-4 stars or budget hotels.

Last edited:
Before her trips in her diaries she thanked couple of times for her full frame working days.
12-8pm(if 8pm is the last guest to take), full frame is like 5 guests, assuming 1 booking is 20k*2=40k for the girl, full frame is like 200k, on a day.
3 full frame days will able to cover her 4-5 nights Le Meridien Bangkok, business flight, daily expenses(include luxury) not counting shopping if any(can't have a clue how a woman will spend on shopping, haha).
Well, seem like she is busy today, i am happy for her.
And i will continue tobita, haha.

This actually help us to decide to make a booking or to visit the shops by this 'real time' info, and by able to provide this 'real time' info will help the shop to make more business.
I’ve started using the real time info also. Very convenient. If the girl I want changes to 次回 as I’m waking to the shop, then I move on to the next girl/shop.

Saved me a lot of time to know to not even try for someone with a 次回 time several hours away when I’m already in Yoshiwara and can’t wait around that long.

i actually leisurely talking to her about the girls i had in mind with sora, and mentioned i can't get 明佐海 4 stars in 二輪車, and also mention about aida, the master.
Then she said she also does 二輪車 and i laugh also saying i knew, 1 star only.
I told her is because she is new or new girl, but her sex to me is great.
then lately she does one together with aida and in her diaries,https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/hisyo/girlid-19589912/diary/ - and mention her foot/leg(?) in pain but she enjoy.
I think she is not good in matplay, cause she never initiate to do matplay with me.
Fumika she asked but i said no, so if sora ask i still will say the same thing, haha... let get to bed.

The URL link says, she is Filipino, Spanish and Japanese mix.

Hisyo is quite heavily book most of the times.
This is how i read from cityheaven 出勤情報, they provide us the 'active' status of the girls who are working on the day.
If the girls show no status generally mean she is booked/working now(so you need to monitor for next 2 hours), if show 次回 mean next available booking, 待機中 mean currently no booking and still available, worst is 受付終了 mean no more available.

So for hisyo, the shop quite unlikely to show the girls current status 'booked' if they are really available, this will lesser their opportunities of more business.
Worst are those shops who don't update at all and show all girls 待機中 and when you make a trip to the shop for that particular girl, they will tell you to wait or to get other girls.

Ah...,i forgot that there are also times where there left some girls but they don't take foreigners so they might just said 'all booked out'.(hisyo quite some girls are Japanese only)
But saturday is always quite busy , so very likely can be full house some times, well, i presume on cityheaven girls 出勤情報 are ready up to date(real times).

when will i see her(you) again. (The Three Degrees/brother beyound)

Anyone if seeing her or seeing her again, if need some conversation to talk, can talk about Thailand and when she going back there for holiday, i would like to know, haha.
Also , my first time with her, i check with her any close friend in her JAV work, i thought i heard maria ozawa, but i think is maria aizawa, because their age group and industry year is closer

https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/風間リナ 風間リナ

https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/逢沢まりあ 逢沢まりあ

Last edited: