Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 minutes, 75,000 JPY

Type/Location:
Shop location

Language Notes:
All Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Having seen a number of reviews along the lines of "Hisyo - Sora A++++," she was very much in my thoughts as I was looking through the schedule on the Hisyo website. Unfortunately, Sora's working days didn't overlap with my available days, so I decided on a walk-in, armed with a few favourites from the site's profiles.

And as luck would have it, from the generous selection of companions offered to me by the shop, the girl at the very top of that list was available: Yua. Her photos on the website are almost tailor made to be 'my type,' which you could very loosely summarise as 'kawaii but with ample boobs'. Luckily, the real life girl matches her photos about as well as you can expect, and she was really rocking the OL uniform which she left half unbuttoned to show off her cleavage. One thing to note is that she is either 23 or 25 (my brain likes to mix up san and go so I'm not certain which she said), not the 21 stated on the website.

After the usual gracious welcome that comes standard at Hisyo, we started the normal small talk while Yua sat next to me and began caressing, kissing and undressing me. She seemed very passionate, with lots of teasing and french kissing as we slowly removed each others clothes amid short bursts of conversation. After a few minutes I was naked and she was down to just her skirt and stockings (the panties were already off and she was wet from being teased by my fingers). We lay down and took turns pleasuring each other; I found great success combining oral on her clitoris and teasing her nipples, which were very hard and sensitive, and she got similar responses from me with her teasing BBBJ / handjob. Then it was condom time, and we had great sex in multiple positions, but her doggy was something special so that's where I finally came. Throughout all this her skirt and stockings stayed on and it was incredibly hot.

We spent a few minutes cuddling, chatting and drinking to rest before getting the obligatory washing out of the way. Oh yeah, we hadn't got around to that yet, she was too eager to start fucking.

As usual I politely refused the mat, so we hopped back onto the bed for round 2 with more great sex, but honestly I've only got one pop in me at the best of times, and often not even that, so a 2nd was never going to happen, and after a little while I lost my mojo and that was that. Or so I thought, but then Yua got to work on one of the most intense combined blowjob/handjob/69/paizuri/nipple-licking sessions I've ever experienced, until finally I popped a second time with about 5 minutes to spare. "Otsukaresama desu," I told her. It was the least she deserved! ^^

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Another A++ experience from my current favourite establishment. Yua achieved the impossible with great enthusiasm and she looked damn fine doing it. I'm tempted to cancel my trip to Okayama so that I have the yen to see her one more time.

Last edited:
Thanks for your report on Yua from Hisyo Soapland!!
Luckily, the real life girl matches her photos about as well as you can expect, and she was really rocking the OL uniform which she left half unbuttoned to show off her cleavage.
Always a plus!

Approved: 9/18/2019

Dude, awesome review! I’ve been thinking of broadening my horizons and depleting my bank balance by checking out Hisyo for a little while now, and you’ve got me all hyped up to get there ASAP!

One thing to note is that she is either 23 or 25 (my brain likes to mix up san and go so I'm not certain which she said), not the 21 stated on the website.

Welcome to the age of Yoshiwara-age!

Roughly (exact scale depends on the shop):
20 = 20-23
21 = 23-25
22 = 26-30
23 = 29-33
24 = 31-35
25 = 34-40
26 = 36-42

Fun!

Welcome to the age of Yoshiwara-age!

Roughly (exact scale depends on the shop):
20 = 20-23
21 = 23-25
22 = 26-30
23 = 29-33
24 = 31-35
25 = 34-40
26 = 36-42

Fun!

Yep! Although Id say this is only for the higher-end places. Mid and low range will stretch the truth further.

Dude, awesome review! I’ve been thinking of broadening my horizons and depleting my bank balance by checking out Hisyo for a little while now, and you’ve got me all hyped up to get there ASAP!

I didn't make this clear in the review but this was my 2nd trip to Hisyo, my first was this time last year. The girl I saw then isn't there anymore but it was a similarly high level. I think they have a lot of good options (and I should hope so with what you pay for it!)

I really liked how they gave me such a large number of girls to choose from when I got there, and you know that thing were the staff says "I recommend this girl" when actually they're trying to get their unpopular one some business? Well the guy at Hisyo recommended Yua (who I wanted to choose anyway), so I feel like they're on the level and respectful of your business.

Reactions: SoapFTW
But when they said no good, u better not try, i requested jav risa(move to tokyo rose now) , they told me better not, but i wanted, pay 90k premium price for fucking idle attitude
Sometimes they push for girls who are sitting for too long and they are not bad after all, frm their pov if customers dun have any idea what they want
So u need to tell them specify so they can suggest like pretty face, body, tall, good services, age....

Last edited:
so far 9 visits @ hisyo

6 JAV
2*kana
2*sora
1*risa
1*fumiko
1*misuki (永倉せな)
1*羽鳥みか

+ 1*Ayumi(the MIB said she is JAV but i dunno her)

i went hisyo purely for jav

How does the pricing work in this place?

The website says it's 25K for 120 mins...so where's the other 50K come from?

Is 25K just "admission" and then you pay a heft fee for the girl?

For girls this hot I would consider breaking my soapland duck, however 75K would put me into a tailspin of guilt!

How does the pricing work in this place?

The website says it's 25K for 120 mins...so where's the other 50K come from?

Is 25K just "admission" and then you pay a heft fee for the girl?

For girls this hot I would consider breaking my soapland duck, however 75K would put me into a tailspin of guilt!

25K is just the bathing fee. Whenever the site says 入浴料 you know it's not the full price and you would add around twice that (50k in this case) minimum for the full cost.
If the website says 総額, you know that's the all-in price.

Reactions: ShatnersBasoon
25K is just the bathing fee. Whenever the site says 入浴料 you know it's not the full price and you would add around twice that (50k in this case) minimum for the full cost.
If the website says 総額, you know that's the all-in price.

Ah, I see. Thanks.

so far 9 visits @ hisyo

6 JAV
2*kana
2*sora
1*risa
1*fumiko
1*misuki (永倉せな)
1*羽鳥みか

+ 1*Ayumi(the MIB said she is JAV but i dunno her)

i went hisyo purely for jav

I tried Ayumi but she seems on the older size. Not to complain I think Hisyo ladies are all knockout top quality . I’ve had better experiences with their non-AV girls. So good that, One of them even met me at my hotel because I couldn’t come to the shop that day. We ended up having dinner too!