ur19877

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
hitoduma-style - Saki Imamura

Date of Encounter:
Oct 2016

Contact Method:
http://fuzoku.sod.co.jp/movie/taiken/shinjuku/66747-1194/1405 and http://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A13...yle/A6GirlDetailProfile/?girlId=10261098&of=y

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 min 24 K with Denma + LH

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
She spoke no English, used some Google Translate

Details of the Encounter:
Late review...still catching up..

Procedure
Called up and spoke with Yamamote san and requested someone from hitoduma style. She was on the only one available to service non Japanese. By the way, even though there is only one lady available, I still think that you pay the nomination fee. Does that make sense? I believe a couple of times when this has happened to me (where I only had one choice), I still paid the nomination fee...

Got to the love hotel in kabuki cho and confirmed the room and she came within 10 minutes.

Unlike other ladies...she came in full makeup and hair... Saki Imamura isn't a looker, and is different from the homey married woman style you may expect. She has the appearance of a a wild girl from the past.. Her profile Page states 37, but I think shes more in her early 40's...

If I remembered her from the play by play video..I would not have chosen her..based on her looks.. I probably would have gone to JK or OL style... but I didn't remember...

Our action, played out like the video and there were no standard play options that were refused. Used the denma on her and got her really going...She was more aggressive in the play, which was cool and fit her appearance...overall a good time.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Her appearance doesn't fit the look I want in a hitoduma style girl...but she was cool and didn't push back with any of my requests...she took my aggressive denma play like a champ... that deserves some points..