Hiya

Korra2314

TAG Member
Reaction score
I'm a Korean Aussie in mid twenties, came to Japan as a working holiday for a year to fuck around after graduating Uni and I did indeed do a lot of fucking lol, but ended up staying another year for other reasons. Realized that there's no future or career advancement working for dog shit eikaiwas or ALT dispatch companies unless my Japanese level is native or at least buisness level. Perhaps picking up Python or Ruby so I can do something other than singing the ABCs to kids. So I planned to leave a couple months ago and start my postgrad back home but corona fucked me. I relocated to Kansai for a new job as an ALT to pay the bills because I quit my old job.

Found this forum by googling cos I was bored and wanted to try new dating apps so here I am. Not interested in p4p but reading the reviews has been quite entertaining.

Same. This pandemic can really mess up plans. I can't wait for all of this to blow over but I'm not too eager to be among the first to try the vaccine, though.

Same. This pandemic can really mess up plans. I can't wait for all of this to blow over but I'm not too eager to be among the first to try the vaccine, though.
upload_2020-11-26_19-50-17.jpeg