hola!

fracturedbutwhole

TAG Member
Reaction score
Ello all! 2nd time in Japan been wanting to tick a soapland experience off the bucket list.

Gave L-Queen a call but receptionist said nihonjins only today. Bummer.....

Any other recomendations ? Staying around akasaka area but willing to travel :D

Douzo yorshiku onegaishimasu!

Reactions: meyrin
Welcome! For some reason I read your username as Fractured Butthole. Sorry...too many years of perversion I guess.

Anyways that thread above has information on several well-known foreigner friendly soaplands. On top of that, there are many reviews of most of them on this site so you'll know what to expect.

Welcome! For some reason I read your username as Fractured Butthole. Sorry...too many years of perversion I guess.

Ah ah! Exactly same for me! In fact I went back up to his message to re-read the name and make sure you are right . Too much perversion indeed :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: MikeH and Lukes

Anyways that thread above has information on several well-known foreigner friendly soaplands. On top of that, there are many reviews of most of them on this site so you'll know what to expect.

Well, I have a masters in English, and in my humble opinion, his username is a double entendre, a form of verbal irony. The qualifying stipulation would be that the OP actually intended it to be a double entendre.

My vote goes with "yes," it was intentional.

Well, I have a masters in English, and in my humble opinion, his username is a double entendre, a form of verbal irony. The qualifying stipulation would be that the OP actually intended it to be a double entendre.

Yes, i acknowledge that is a theoretical possibility but even then, who would want to be a fractured butthole? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Frenchy

header.jpg

Yes indeed ;). That aside thanks for the input guys, I shall return to my to my voyage to make my dreams cum true.