Holding Back

Next time you should have brought the guy a bottle of whiskey and promised you'll taking his advice from now on.
The first time I visited that shop they brought me a fantastic MILF with a huge rack so I was thinking they were just saying that today's quality wasn't up to their usual standards. The next few times there was a different Tencho who wouldn't allow Gaijin in so I never got a chance again.

Understood with the points above, and the risks not to ruin their current go to places...But what incentive do people like me have to post reviews? I have a 'pay it foward' attitude and appreciate help received in the past and going forward...

Not a clear cut answer...Imo

Reactions: DocMcStuffins
Well, now that the Kamata cherry has been popped out into the open, let me suggest that the old fogeys on the board take a walkaround of their neighborhood and give a few tips. @MikeH, you up for a little stroll around the Gotanda/Kamata/ Kawasaki triangle of sin?

Reactions: Unhurried Harry
Glad you caught yourself there but its a totally understandable mistake 黒人 vs 国人

What do you mean mistake? At least I identify as the whitest white boy so in Japanese 外黒人.

Reactions: Sudsy
I can't tell if you are joking or just didnt get it in the first place?

I am trying to be a nice boy and sit on my hands so they wouldn't write a witty reply by themselves every time someone fails while trying to impress people with their linguistical superpowers.

Mainly because there would be too much to write, but also because they wouldn't sound witty but just snobbish. Like someone just wrote a while ago, you need to exercise the Japanese trait called gamman.