2,200 at the counter, 4,000 for CBJ

Type/Location:
Shope Location

Language Notes:
Minimal Japanese OK, Advanced Japanese preffered

Overall Rating:
10 out of 10

Details of the Encounter:
After a failed attempt to get someone to spend my Halloween evening with someone I decided to try an old tried and true establishment that I frequent when I am in Tokyo. Homura is the girl I prefer to service me when I go to New Hot Point in Shinjuku because she is very outgoing, friendly, and makes you feel satisfied after the whole service option. Since this was New Hot Point's Halloween event the girls on duty that night, Homura and Yui, wore Halloween costumes. Homura was a fantastic white cat outfit that fit her perfectly. Homura is also always into her strip tease performance unlike Yui. Homura really knows how to move her body and tease.
I have used her about 10 times now and I can truly say she gives a very great CBJ. She also is fun to converse with before and after her special service is provided. I just wish I could spend longer with her than the usually 5 to 7 minutes since she is a popular girl there.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I always enjoy seeing Homura and when I am short on time and need a quickie she is best to make me pop.