Guest viewing is limited

Honey bee massage Bangkok -Sonya-

I just back and fuck the 3500baht girl, reviews after i fly back.
8-11:35pm manage to fuck 4 girls, still cheaper than in japan.
ST normally mean one shot to them, and LT normally 2 times, they din expect people can do multi shot per night, so conservatively they only expect one before sleep and maybe one during wake up the most.
So LT also din meet my requirement cause the girl can't stand long time with me.(i dun want long time just for companionship)
One thing is japan is more on rate per hour, like soap girl they expect something like 20k per hour of their service.
Here the overall rate per hour is cheaper if people go for longer time, like LT, per day or even per week.

Still i plan this trip is for my budget trip, to save cost to replace my japan trip this quarter year.
I have only spend 1/3 budget of my usual japan trip.
Likely to postpone my next year tokyo trip during chinese year , to next year MAY.
I will be skipping yoshiwara too, tokyo just some things i want to do there, fly there, but then get a 7 days green train ticket to osaka.

Regards short time hotels, i will tell more on my reviews.

You can also find on tinder. They also advertise there. You can arrange with them the price and how long.

go bangkok , i dun nid to look for agents, i dun nid photoshop pics.
i dun nid a PTGF(part time girlfriend) in bangkok, i nid a girl who can fuck all night long.
therema free lance is tip top , quality like tobita, , i dun want a poor quality just because it is cheaper or longer hours.
i only want to take the girl after i see her right in my face.

the place claim to be from all walks of life working as part time, but i see a lot of girls are regular there.

go bangkok , i dun nid to look for agents, i dun nid photoshop pics.
i dun nid a PTGF(part time girlfriend) in bangkok, i nid a girl who can fuck all night long.
therema free lance is tip top , quality like tobita, , i dun want a poor quality just because it is cheaper or longer hours.
i only want to take the girl after i see her right in my face.

the place claim to be from all walks of life working as part time, but i see a lot of girls are regular there.

Did you finally try Maria soapy in Bkk ?