Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes/ ¥8,000

Type/Location:
Relaxation Massage in Matsudo, Chiba

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Well, I couldn't stay away for very long. I remembered I had some left over foreign currency that I exchanged and I sold a few things to help make a little extra money recently. So I felt like I deserved a massage....

I originally went to Matsudo to go to the pinsaro Tulip, but decided to take a stroll first to scope out the scene in Matsudo. I saw a few Massage shops and a shop with a big "18 and over" sign. I went in the shop and they were fine with me being a foreigner and I asked what kind of shop it was. They said it was a Hotel Health and offered me 2 girls. The price was a little out of my price range for now , so I left and I was glad I went next door to Honeymoon.

I went up to the 3rd floor and rang the door bell and was met by a cute Chinese girl. She spoke great Japanese and welcomed me in. We sat down and talked about the courses. She recommended the 80 minute ¥10,000 course, but she said both courses 60 and 80 included service.

I chose 60 minutes and met Sora immediately. My jaw about dropped as I thought she was gorgeous. She was 25, petite, just beautiful. She wore a tiny tight little mini dress that showed off her super sexy figure. I was happy.

Next I stripped down and put my valuables in a waterproof vippered bag. We then started the massage. The massage was ok, nothing special I thought. Her attitude was a little cold at first, but we got to talking and she laughed and warmed up a bit. After the massage she started service with oil and it felt great. She layed beside me and stroked away. She licked my nipples and I got brave and asked if I could kiss her....she said ok! We kissed a little and I got braver and asked if I could touch her breasts.... she said yes, but just a little. I felt for my first time at this shop, I shouldn't push more than that.

She finished me off and lead me to the shower. I cleaned up and she gave me a nice hand massage before I left.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Sora was great, not super genki, but if you pry a little I think she will open up a bit. The shops interior was very nice and new looking. Staff was nice and Sora's pictures on their website look exactly like her. Not much photoshopping.

Seems a long travel to an unlikely area but glad you enjoyed.

Sounds like there are multiple options in that area, where is the district relative to the JR station?

Reactions: lonegaijin