Hooters

You’ll be happy to know that none of the stores are being closed - apparently there’s a buyer wanting to take over. Presumably someone with deeper pockets.

The company that was operating the chain to date was constantly overextended, it took them five years to open the first store from the time they got the rights.

I was in Shibuya for something a few months back and I happened to be hungry and right across the street from Hooters. I wanted a burger and had not seen what Hooters in Japan looked like, so I thought I'd check it out. It was the lunchtime on a Saturday and the place was dead. There were 3 other customers and their floor plan was huge. The waitresses were nice enough, the food was what I expected. Not great, but better than some other places. I am not surprised they are having financial difficulties. They really need to ditch the shitty uniforms and come up with something better.

It was the lunchtime on a Saturday and the place was dead. There were 3 other customers
They only run lunch because the staff are already there doing prep and setup for the evening. They actually bank on it being slow, usually. If it gets busy, they fall behind on prep!

(One of the floor managers for a branch is a good friend, used to be a bartender at my regular bar)

Hooters is apparently on the decline back in the states. The chain is in the awkward position of being too sexy for some yet not sexy enough for others.

As for Japan, I did visit the Shibuya branch once a couple of years ago. It was an OK way to start the evening.

Hooters is apparently on the decline back in the states. The chain is in the awkward position of being too sexy for some yet not sexy enough for others.

As for Japan, I did visit the Shibuya branch once a couple of years ago. It was an OK way to start the evening.

IMO, Twin Peaks is 100 times better than Hooters. I only go to Hooters if there isn't a Twin Peaks in the area that I'm at.

Reactions: Sudsy

I guess I'm in the category that thinks it's not sexy enough. I never know how to act when I go there. So I just surreptitiously check out the not so hot women working there while sipping my beer and wishing I had just gone with my gut and went to a strip club.

I guess I'm in the category that thinks it's not sexy enough. I never know how to act when I go there. So I just surreptitiously check out the not so hot women working there while sipping my beer and wishing I had just gone with my gut and went to a strip club.

Twin peaks has lingerie night :couchpotato:

Reactions: Sudsy and Lukes
They only run lunch because the staff are already there doing prep and setup for the evening. They actually bank on it being slow, usually. If it gets busy, they fall behind on prep!

(One of the floor managers for a branch is a good friend, used to be a bartender at my regular bar)

The Akasaka branch is pretty busy on weekday lunchtimes, or at least was when I worked in the area a few years ago.

It wasn't particularly great for actual hooters, mind you this is Japan.

I feel like hooters in not a good fit for Japan because American style “sexy”’ is not popular with the locals (of course big boobs are but maybe the rest of the look not so much).
But its good to hear the stores are not actually closing though so maybe i am wrong. It does seem popular with foreign visitors as well.

https://twinpeaksrestaurant.com/events

Each area has their own events, but lingerie night lasts for about a week if I remember. Their food is also very good. You can also Google Twin Peaks Lingerie Night. It's also super crowded on lingerie night, but it's always fun watching them walk around in different lingerie outfits serving you food. There is also Bikini night, etc. Not always the same boring old uniforms :D

I think someone with deep pockets should make a Twin Peaks in Japan, but that's just my wish...

https://twinpeaksrestaurant.com/events

Each area has their own events, but lingerie night lasts for about a week if I remember. Their food is also very good. You can also Google Twin Peaks Lingerie Night. It's also super crowded on lingerie night, but it's always fun watching them walk around in different lingerie outfits serving you food. There is also Bikini night, etc. Not always the same boring old uniforms :D

I think someone with deep pockets should make a Twin Peaks in Japan, but that's just my wish...
Still a Hooters style place but looks interesting. Thanks for the link

Reactions: SugoiBoy
My favorite 'breastaurant' is Bone Daddy's out of Texas. The BBQ is nothing special really, but the women wear short-shorts and are your typical college age women. I go there on occasion when I go to Texas. One time I went there on Halloween and all the girls dressed up. It was your usual...slutty girl cop, slutty stewardess, slutty referee, etc, but even the super-hot girl that worked the front counter dressed in a prom dress and looked amazing. Just seeing them in something different than the usual uniform was a plus.

Sounds like it's time to go for lunch again soonish

Reactions: Sudsy
If I was running a franchised hooters branch owner, I would cater girls to customers, who had lunch or dinner, liked the girl, organise delivery health service, by additional ¥¥¥¥. That'd make more revenue, lol.

Reactions: Flex and User#8628
If I was running a franchised hooters branch owner, I would cater girls to customers, who liked the girl organise delivery health service, by additional ¥¥¥¥. lol.

So you'd have a business where we can enjoy food and drinks while getting bjs under the table? (y)

So you'd have a business where we can enjoy food and drinks while getting bjs under the table? (y)

Yes. In the shop at a special booth, they have room they work to make more money. Why not???
They can't go same like dead "girls bar" lol.