Guest viewing is limited

Hope you can help me...

You're in luck!!!

TAG has an entire thread dedicated to your quest.
https://www.tokyoadultguide.com/forums/nampa-pua.40/
nampa.JPG

Study hard and let us know of your adventures/misadventures!;)

And this post earns me the coveted TAG Royal Flush trophy. Do I qualify for more trophy points?

royal flush.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Earl96
Thanks guys for all you comment but a bit late I already at my country......actually I plan to go to Japan to graduate from my virginity but its seem impossible for me right now...because I'm quite shy and low self esteem ...I don't want to take and seaplane or other because I'm a student and I go to Japan by myself and my own money.Well I'm a bit of otaku so it's my fault to think its is easy for foreigners to Nampa Japanese people.....anyway thanks again for all of your comment and support

Thanks guys for all you comment but a bit late I already at my country......actually I plan to go to Japan to graduate from my virginity but its seem impossible for me right now...because I'm quite shy and low self esteem ...I don't want to take and seaplane or other because I'm a student and I go to Japan by myself and my own money.Well I'm a bit of otaku so it's my fault to think its is easy for foreigners to Nampa Japanese people.....anyway thanks again for all of your comment and support

You are to be commended for following up on your earlier posts, even though you have left Japan.

Your quest is an honorable one, well at least to many of us. So, don't give up. You are young and have lots of time to overcome your shyness and build self-esteem. Most of us here on TAG were/are once in the same boat.

Continue with your formal studies so you can get a good job, read TAG and keep posting. There are lots of folks here that will continue to support you.;)

Yes, I second the motion. A review of Saigon would be nice.

My info on Vietnam is out of date at this point.
Danang sucks . No good p4p there. I had to stop the dreadfully bad routine short and bounce. Same with the 6 Indians I met at the brothel.