Guest viewing is limited

Horrible Twin Tail

It wasn’t UTI. Doctor scolded me for pursuing commercial sex. Advised not to do it all and if frustrated try masterbution instead.

Sorry I don’t remeber exactly what was her number; but looking at her profile I think most probable girl will be this
http://kamata-twintail.com/profile12.html

Not UTI? Damn. Doc scolded you too? I bet that hypocrite chased random skirts before or used P4P...

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
yes, BJ shops.what a simple question, the girl said she cannot take off her panty because she is on her period, and i can't finger her
Still, you get a bj and topless for that. A clothed hj can cost more.

If it wasn't UTI, what was it? Also, I'm 100% sure the doctor has attempted P4P before.
Should be gonorrhea, seems like occurred shortly after the bbbj, and gonorrhea can live in throat , extremely rare to catch Chlamydia from bbbj. Does seem to me these pink salons have a pretty awful track record for stds , I guess it’s the massive turnover of clients , along with no monthly compulsory checks.

This thread is a kind of confusing, constantly lacks some important information from OP (no offense, just my note) and people have to guess what has actually happened.

I've been in Twin Tail twice, fist time with Mizuho (number 138), the second time with Tomomi (number 76), got not bad service without any STD attached. Mizuho was on her period but she`s a very bright and talkative girl. With Tomomi I did everything exept sumata, i.e. DFK, DATY, 69, FIV.
As I remember, @Thrthrthr visited 8(!) different girls in Twin Tail on one day, then had an STD check afterwords and reported that there was no issue.

This thread is a kind of confusing, constantly lacks some important information from OP (no offense, just my note) and people have to guess what has actually happened.

I've been in Twin Tail twice, fist time with Mizuho (number 138), the second time with Tomomi (number 76), got not bad service without any STD attached. Mizuho was on her period but she`s a very bright and talkative girl. With Tomomi I did everything exept sumata, i.e. DFK, DATY, 69, FIV.
As I remember, @Thrthrthr visited 8(!) different girls in Twin Tail on one day, then had an STD check afterwords and reported that there was no issue.
Did you went on weekday or weekend? On weekend, the shop is crowed , and good service girls were reserved, so remain bad service girls will serve you. On weekday you may be more lucky.
I guess you went on weekday

Did you went on weekday or weekend? On weekend, the shop is crowed , and good service girls were reserved, so remain bad service girls will serve you. On weekday you may be more lucky.
I guess you went on weekday

I'm not the one you responded to, but I've only gone on weekends. I also got Mizuho my first time (#138, wasn't on her period). She seems quite smart, and her English is really good. Not the most amazing technique but it got the job done. I went again today (Saturday) and got Karin (#38). Panties wouldn't come off with Karin (not her fault, she was on her period), and we didn't connect that well, but her technique was pretty good. I probably won't make it out for another couple of months, but I'd say I was satisfied with what I got both times.

Karin took her panties off for me right away and was very kind though maybe not the best blower. She was very sweet in June but off the line up now so obviously they know people got sick. Got Yukari this time. Was great. This time however they wouldn’t let me Shimei but the guy was new and I think there hadn’t been a lot of fluents since he started? Cheaper anyway.

Karin took her panties off for me right away and was very kind though maybe not the best blower. She was very sweet in June but off the line up now so obviously they know people got sick. Got Yukari this time. Was great. This time however they wouldn’t let me Shimei but the guy was new and I think there hadn’t been a lot of fluents since he started? Cheaper anyway.

How is your experience with yukari? May I know her number and did she allow you to finger her? Would like to know some details to guide us who to choose next time

so I got Yukari number 29. She had a thong on and groaned whenever I touch her c spot which was kind of fun. I’m not a big finger guy so I didn’t ask for more.

I had young guy with a ponytail but he at least gave me the discount.

I got a thing for ponytails, depending of how he looks i might be a taker ;)

But would he have a problem servicing foreigners?

so I got Yukari number 29. She had a thong on and groaned whenever I touch her c spot which was kind of fun. I’m not a big finger guy so I didn’t ask for more.

I had young guy with a ponytail but he at least gave me the discount.
Seems like the young guy in pony tail likes you ,how much discount did he gave you?are you going to recommend him to tag user ?

Unfortunately this experience with Yukari gave me chlamydia. Yes not gonorhea. Double confirmed at urologist and took 16 days to show symptoms so infected my partner.
Gonna give oral places a break.

Unfortunately this experience with Yukari gave me chlamydia. Yes not gonorhea. Double confirmed at urologist and took 16 days to show symptoms so infected my partner.
That sucks. Literally and figuratively.
Sorry to hear that.

Thanks for the update. There have been stories and rumors of outbreaks at several gaijin friendly establishments in recent months.

Gaijins who go to Twin Tail use other gaijin friendly places so who knows where the bugs will end up.

Gaijins who go to Twin Tail use other gaijin friendly places so who knows where the bugs will end up.

Excellent point. There appears to have been an uptick in both gonorrhoea and chlamydia going around the usual places, so best to opt for covered service wherever possible.