Hot Korean Idol Belly Dancing

RIDER 00

TAG Member
Reaction score
I watch a lot of vids on YT of sexy girls, believe me, but this is one of THE hottest ones I have seen in a long time. I don't read Korean, but I guess she's a music pop idol with "fine tuned" looks, but she is smoking hot belly dancing for this shoot. Nice to see that her tits are natural, too. Even though I hate to admit it, Korean girls can be some of the hottest on the planet.

Reactions: SugoiBoy

And this one no panties.... But I don't believe it.

I didn't post vdo cuz I didn't want to offend anyone :rolleyes:

I watch a lot of vids on YT of sexy girls, believe me, but this is one of THE hottest ones I have seen in a long time. I don't read Korean, but I guess she's a music pop idol with "fine tuned" looks, but she is smoking hot belly dancing for this shoot. Nice to see that her tits are natural, too. Even though I hate to admit it, Korean girls can be some of the hottest on the planet.

Apparently, her name is Lim Sung-mi.

Reactions: Ken1988

She’s pretty but not my type. I like tomboyish or sophisticated. She’s a little too conventional for my taste. I like daring, confident, risky types.

Also how can you tell the boobs are natural, I could never tell.

She’s pretty but not my type. I like tomboyish or sophisticated. She’s a little too conventional for my taste. I like daring, confident, risky types.

Also how can you tell the boobs are natural, I could never tell.

Look at them jiggle. If they were silicone, the whole boobs would move as one body, not ripple like that.

Reactions: SugoiBoy