Guest viewing is limited

Hot Point Shinjuku - Review

Is this place still open and in the same location? Do you have to be able to speak Japanese in order to go in? I know very little. If not where would a good place be to go in the same area? Any strip clubs that offer lap dances? If so do they allow touching?

Last edited:
Another thing. I have heard of information booths all around to help find what's best for you. First off are they legit? And if so how do you find one?

Is there some sort of time limit? I understand that they are trying to handle all the customers but do they make sure your finished?

Is there some sort of time limit? I understand that they are trying to handle all the customers but do they make sure your finished?

NHP doesn't have a specified time limit, but if you are doing a CBJ, the girl will give up after about a minute or two and switch to the hand, and generally will stop within 5-10 minutes if you can't finish.

Thanks, looking at google maps and the address. If to go to street view it is the building with what looks like yellow rocks/boulders going across the front. Says "the pick peck". That's where the elevator is that you take to the 9th floor?

I was there today and it was a sad experience.

When I first entered, there were already other 3 guys waiting, so I sat on the sofa too, waiting for the counter guy to ask my interest or come to tell me the services this place provide. While I was waiting a 5th guy came in and went straight to the counter, so I thought I lost one queue position, so I stood up like in a hurry and went to talk myself. I asked how is the system and he said pay Y2.000- to enter and the rest ask the girl. Like saying me "-Find out by yourself and leave me sitting here."-

When I enter a place, I don't like to see other customers waiting and me being the number 4...7... But the order of entrance doesn't matter anyways. Strip shows seem to be scheduled and we will all get in at once before it starts. I wished at the end I could have skipped the strip show and be serviced only without the waiting.

Once you get to the stage rooms, they are so small I couldn't sit without my legs hitting the other side wall if you want to sit side instead of straight towards the glass. The girl needs to remove the "chair" once she enters with you and the service they provide needs you to stand up.

http://www.new-hot-point.com/asuka/index.html

I had Asuka, she is really hot and requested the CBJ but she told me there wasn't enough time and that the most popular choice was the handjob. I insisted again I wanted the CBJ but she wasn't willing to...which was kind of awkward. So I ended up asking how much time is the Y3.000- and she said 3 to 4 minutes... I was like WTF... 4 minutes max? Well...whatever...paid the Y3.000- changed my oil and left.

Not going there ever again.

That's why I gave it a C minus and I mentioned how much of a rush the women are in. Felt like being in a factory.

I would of gave a lower score, but at least the women are cute. Their strip dance was really uninspired and robotic, like they were bored, so I understand the sentiment to have wanted to skip that part of the show.

Looking for a good place that is close and don't need to speak Japanese. I am staying by kabukicho and plan on just walking everywhere I go. NHP seems like a good option for the price but don't want to feel rushed. Not looking to get laid just a bj at the most but also want to be able to play with tits. Asian feeling would be great if they were topless. Any suggestions?
Thank you

Hinomaru pink salon is probably a better option than asian feeling or NHP if that's what you are looking for.

[...] Their strip dance was really uninspired and robotic, like they were bored, so I understand the sentiment to have wanted to skip that part of the show.

That too but since it was a Y2.000- show I wasn't really expecting much anyways. The two were the only girls working and during the dance non actually passed by my glass...that was frustrating.

Looking at the pictures and reading the reviews I am not sure Hinomaru would be the place.
Seems even if you pick a girl she will likely not look like the one you chose.
Some dont look bad but I would hate not be able to choose. Ayaka, Serina And Maria look good in the pictures but who knows who will be available when I am there.
I dont want some old/ and or chubby chick. Really like the way the girls look at NHP.
Any suggestions on the best time to go to not feel rushed? I will be checking in friday around 3 pm maybe earlier and leaving Saturday around 11:00 am.

Quick question, At NHP if she gives up on BJ and goes to hand she will remove the condom right?

Last edited:
Looking at the pictures and reading the reviews I am not sure Hinomaru would be the place.

Without much Japanese ability, you are going to be pretty limited on your options. Hinomaru is going to give you the service you want. NHP girls are young and hot, but the service is quite limited.

Quick question, At NHP if she gives up on BJ and goes to hand she will remove the condom right?

Yes. Be a nice guy and let the girl know when you are about to blow. It's the right thing to do.

I understand your point. And if I can request a girl than I think Hinomaru would be great if not than I would rather take the gamble at NHP. If that makes sense. Are you able to pick which girl you want? because Serina (hinomaru) looks like a good one. If I a paying I want a cute/hot chick.
And I will be on my best behavior for sure, regardless of where I end up. How would I warn her in Japanese?

Thanks again.

So I have basically narrowed my choices down to Hinamaru or NHP. If I go to NHP get cbj + touching is that $60 total or $50? Hard to tell.

If I go to Hinamaru and want to use a condom will it be a problem? And can I call to find out if a certain girl is working or just check the site?
Does it cost more to choose your girl?

Haha
I am aware I was just trying to make it easier since I am typing in my phone. I am using a rough estimate of 100 yen to a dollar even though it is now more like 100 yen to $0.97.