Phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min 30k

Type/Location:
Susukino soap

Language Notes:
Basic japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Just wanted to file a quick report from a recent trip to Sapporo. Japanese people will often say that Susukino, a few blocks south of the main station, is one of the best pleasure quarters in the country.

https://www.cityheaven.net/hokkaido/A0101/A010103/lovefactory/girlid-17748349/

I had some time to kill in the afternoon so headed to susukino. I pulled up the city heaven ranking for the area on my phone and basically went down the list calling until I got one that did foreigners were ok.

Love Factory was number 4 or so, and in fairness only one girl was ok with gaijin. I walked in, ignoring a tout on the street who was frantically telling me the shop did not accept foreigners.

It’s a nice shop, similar set up to yoshiwara though all one one floor of an office building. The girl was very sweet and service was great. I would say it compared very favorably to yoshiwara.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Good way to keep warm

That takes a lot of Jishin... (badum bum tss). But on a serious note, yea no fear of running into trouble doing that?

That's actually a common technique for some of the touts that are trying to snatch customers... they'll tell you the shop you're going to doesn't accept foreigners, or that you have the wrong address and the place you want is next door, that sort of thing.

Oh, it was a tout for another place. Totally misunderstood haha. I thought Jishin just barged into Susukino after Susukino's tout told him no foreigners.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland