Angelika

Country & City:
Paris, France

Date of Encounter:
July 2019

Contact Method:
Text

Internet Link?:
https://www.cityoflove.com/detail.aspx?dID=96241&dStaffID=0&Digest=GgqJXrvVMUTHFhc7iq5ZSQ&c=2069

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes, 250 Euro

Type/Location:
Incall to her nice apartment

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
After several weeks of travel and P4P play in Asia, I was ready to change things up with some European fun.

So while visiting Paris on business I decided to schedule a session with Angelika whose ad and TER reviews attracted my attention. She turned out to be a very good choice.

Scheduling was easy. A couple of text messages the day before the appointment and then confirmation on the day of and I was all set. On arrival at her nice and conveniently located apartment Angelika greeted me wearing sexy lingerie. She has dyed her hair blond, which was a bit of a surprise but this in no way detracts from her appearance which is definitely hot. Her body is nicely toned with curves in the right places. She has a sexy Russian accent which was a turn on for me.

After I took care of the donation she invited me to shower. When I finished she was waiting for me on the bed. A hot session ensued wherein she most definitely went the extra mile to ensure that I got what I came for.

Before I could join her on the bed she stood up and grabbed my cock and gave me a kiss with lots of tongue. We played tongue hockey for a couple of minutes while she played with my cock which was getting harder and harder. While I was still standing she applied a condom and got down on her knees and started a BJ. I lay back on the bed and she climbed on and joined me, continuing the BJ. Her technique was good as she used both her hands and mouth. After several minutes I told her it was my turn. She giggled and lay back as I put my lips and tongue to work. She moaned softly as I kissed her cute nipples. The moans intensified when I kissed the inside of her thighs and her groin area. She gasped when my tongue reached her shaved pussy which smelled and tasted great. She told me what she liked both verbally and via her reactions. She was definitely into the DATY which went on for some time. When I came up for air she gave me a long DFK and then switched condoms and went back to BJ for a minute or so to make sure I was hard. She then applied some lube and climbed on in CG. Once all the way in she leaned forward and bounced slowly as we locked lips. I then repositioned her legs so she was straddling me and so that I could thrust harder. I slid us over to the side of the bed and put my feet on the floor and then lifted he for a few seconds of standing ride as she put her hands around my neck. Then I pivoted her around and laid her back on the bed facing me as I stood between her legs. I pounded her in this position for about ten minutes but could t finish. I climbed up on the bed and she removed the cover and she initiated a HJ. It felt good but I knew it wasn’t going to get me off. I gave her a kiss and went down for some more DATY which she seemed to enjoy but not to the point of climaxing. At this point I was ready to concede that I wasn’t going to be able to pop, unfortunately not an unusual circumstance at my age. However, Angelika had other ideas. She resumed BJ, this time without a cover. It felt great and to my surprise she soon had me hard again. She applied another cover and got on her hands and knees for doggie. The fit was just right and she urged me on as I pounded her. I came hard after about five minutes. We then chatted for a few minutes after which time I took another shower. Afterwards we chatted some more before we said our goodbyes.

Pictures/Advertisement Accurate?:
Pictures were mostly accurate.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
The lady definitely has skills to go with her hot body and sexy accent. A true professional in the good sense of the term.